After they were done a long fucking session...

Something happened that night that had not happened a long time, Nosdyn fell asleep.

When he became aware he found himself in a strange, otherworldly place. He stood up at that moment. He found himself a mysterious void like place, one side of the void were the caverns of N'Jal and the other side of the void was Ettermire. He stood in the middle of it. A robed figure walked up to him slowly.

Nosdyn looked at the stranger.

The stranger looked back. "Nosdyn." He began to speak. "You now have a choice to make."

He considered what he was told at that point. "Yes..." Nosdyn stated. "I choose Ettermire."

The robed figure nodded. "N'Jal will be a constant threat to you but your destiny is no longer tied to hers."

Nosdyn thought about what he was told for a moment. "Who are you?" Nosdyn asked.

The stranger hesitated for a moment. "Your people call me an Old One. We are older than The Thayne. I have watched over you for a long time."

Nosdyn pondered that for a moment. "Will you help me?"

The old one lowered her hood. She looked at Nosdyn and appeared as a Dark Elf might, she was quite attractive. "I want something in exchange."

A contract. Nosdyn considered. "State your terms."

She walked up to Nosdyn and kissed him deeply. "I want you to fuck me."

~Fin.~