EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

(Alerar) ~The games Gods and Demons play...~

(Open to ALL note: Nosdyn likes sex you been warned. Or I will complete as a Solo. Note: takes place a few monts after the thread with Kalestiya thank you! I'm attempting to reestablish my style from years ago so there will be a subtle style change mid thread.)

Someday Somewhere....

Nosdyn awoke one night. He blinked when he got up. He found himself entirely alone. He was sleeping in a cave in the wild lands of Alerar he liked it that way. One of the gods, N'Jal had instilled in him a survival need. He rubbed his eyes for a moment trying to get his bearings. Nothing seemed familiar to him. He tried to remember but he was drawing blank.

Where am I? What was I doing? He thought to himself as he struggled to remember.

No thoughts of the past came, he was an old lost soul a relic of a lost dying world.

He looked around the cavern for a moment he was not sure how far outside of any major city he was.

ALL he did know was his name and the name of his Master. A God named COOL. Nosdyn saw Cool before his form and he knelt down before his Master. "Sire..." Nosdyn said calmly.

"You've been stripped of everything. No title, no past, no CLAN to call your own." Cool said. "What do you plan to do from now on?" Cool asked of him.

It dawned on him that he lost everything. No past, no history. Just a clean slate to do whatever the Haide he wanted. Nosdyn looked at his Master. "My liege, I wish to start over." He said casually.

"Very few people get a second chance. Why should I grant you yours?" Cool asked.

Nosdyn looked down for a moment then looked at Cool. "I swear fealty to you my lord."

Cool rubbed his chin deep in thought. "Do you understand what that means?" Cool asked. "To allign yourself to me."

Nosdyn nodded. "I have nothing, just a name. But I can offer my surviude." Nosdyn explained.

Cool carefully considered. "From here on out you are my servant." Cool continued. "You must obey."

Nosdyn knelt down before Cool.

"Rise my servant." Cool said. "From now on you are part of my service. A follower, one of many."

"Yes sire. Maybe someday my memories will return maybe they won't but I gladly obey." Nosdyn thought for a moment. "Just tell me what must be done."

Cool nodded. "Now that you mention it. We start at the beginning. This is your story."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 08-26-2023 at 11:38 AM.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A week later...

Nosdyn awoke one night with his thoughts in disarray. It had been about a week since he forged his contract with Cool. What he knew about the God did not matter. Cool gave Nosdyn what he wanted, and that was a purpose.

All the sins that Nosdyn had committed up until that point were wiped in a clean slate. Soon, Nosdyn realized that he had forgotten much. The lives he'd touched those enemies of N'Jal he'd slaughtered in her name. And soon, he forgot of N'Jal herself. Nosdyn had his arms folded across his chest that night and was deep in thought. Sleep rarely came for him. So he kept himself busy. He was a Demon, once of the Tular Plains. Once of Alerar herself. Abandoned. Lost.

The storm of memories would not come. He was not sure what caused him to forget. Only that he had forgotten. His arms folded across his chest. He looked at the two Elf women who were laying at his bed in their cave. They were good bed partners. They had joined Cool's cause and thus were reliable allied. Nosdyn was sharpening his prevalid sword that night. His eyes were narrowed the smell of sex in the air. Strong in their room.

Nosdyn looked at the two women.

He sheathed his weapon after a moment and ran his hand through one of their long hairs.

She smiled and opened her eyes. "My lord." She said to him.

"Just Nosdyn will suffice. I have no title any longer." He responded. He was honest to a fault.

"To me you are someone." She said.

Nosdyn kissed her softly. "Still I have no title, no house. Nosdyn will suffice."

She nodded. "Will you accompany us a little while longer?"

"We have all the time that is needed." He smiled softly. His hand still playing with her hair. The two women were completely naked. Sex smelled strong in the air. Nosdyn's seed was sticky between both of his lover's legs. "You will give me strong offspring." Nosdyn nodded at the two women.

If one pleasure was simple and easy to understand it was sex.

Nosdyn could take whoever he wanted whenever he wanted male or female it mattered not.

His demon's appetite was ravenous. He continued to study the women in the darkness. The cavern room was lit by candle at that point. In the time that Nosdyn had joined with Cool there were several people living with him now. All followers of Cool. How much time had passed? He was no longer sure and it nolonger mattered. Months. Years. Decades. He soon forgot the old self and had forged himself a new identity. A new purpose.

Nosdyn continued to study his bed partners. "How has been your sleep?" He asked.

The same woman who answered earlier answered. "Your seed helps me rest well." She responded.

"I'll give you two more later." He promised. His appetite was ravenouse and without bounds. He kissed his partner deeply.

She nodded. "Good Nosdyn." She said calmly as they kissed. "We are always here ready to fuck. I know how you like that dirty speak." She smiled as they kissed with hunger.

"It is a turn on." Nosdyn responded. He conitnued to run his hand through her hair. He was a large demon specimen. He kissed her with hunger.

"Make me pregnant." She begged.

Nosdyn nodded and kissed her deeply. "Of course."

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    One day...

Two months later...

Nosdyn returned from a hunting sessions with some acolytes of Cool when something disturbed him. He looked at the young messenger that was before him and they exhanged words. "What is wrong young one?" Nosdyn asked of the young courier.

"Nosdyn, it's Lord Cool. He's been killed you must come at once." The messenger said calmly.

Nosdyn nodded he looked at the lad. "Let's go right now." He said and immediately returned to the caves they called home. True enough, Lord Cool's body laid dead having been brutally ravaged by someone. The killer remained at the scene and was staring at Nosdyn.

"It seems the rumours are truth." The agent of N'Jal said calmly. "We have been keeping tabs on you since your return."

A part of Nosdyn recognized the black, dark robes of the agent of N'Jal somehow. Some memories never faded. Nosdyn narrowed his eyes. "If I decide to join your group can you spare my followers?" It was a simple request he was willing to join if they saved the lives of his companions.

The follower of N'Jal thought carefully of Nosdyn's proposal. "If I spare your people you will rejoin the cult?"

Nosdyn nodded in agreement. "This I swear."

The knight of N'Jal looked at Nosdyn. "I agree to your terms."

Nosdyn sighed, a part of him felt bad for Lord Cool but it did not matter in the end. The war between the Thaynehood was absolute. Nosdyn looked at the knight. "Can we stay here though?" Nosdyn asked pleadingly. He did well in sparing the lives of his acolytes.

The knight of N'Jal considered carefully. "You can stay here. People will relocate to this cavern network in a few days once everything is ready. Nosdyn it is good to have you back sire." The knight said calmly.

A month later...

The cavern of Nosdyn became alive with the followers of N'Jal in due time. It was rumored N'Jal herself graced the acolytes with her presence.

One day a meeting was called for between N'Jal and Nosdyn. Nosdyn agreed and went to go meet with their new leader.

"You have returned." N'Jal said calmly. She looked at Nosdyn with an ancient lust. "I want you to fuck me." She said calmly.

Nosdyn was always ready to go. But he hesitated for a moment only. "I have mates will you spare them?" He bargained for their lives.

N'Jal considered his request. For her plans, their lives mattered not. She would spare them. "I can spare them." N'Jal said as she walked up to Nosdyn carefully. She eyed him with hungry eyes.

Nosdyn looked at his goddess but again, he hesitated.

"What troubles you?" N'Jal asked.

Nosdyn looked at his lady. "I have no title, no house, no clan." He added. "I am just a follower now do you still want me as before?" His memories were slowly returning.

N'Jal stared at the demon, Nosdyn for a long moment. "I want you just the same." She said. She continued to stare at him with her hypnotic gaze. After a few moments they kissed deeply.

He fucked his woman right there for hours that night, days.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    (Making a change to my thread. I'm axing N'Jal we're taking a different approach going in.)

Months later...

Nosdyn awoke. He was laying in an elegant bed and blinked a few times. He had a splittiong headache. A Dark Elf woman laid in the bed next to him. She was a handsome woman. After a moment he recognized her as Ealadra. A Dark Elf of some standing. Her children, the parents of Lydra. A generation of Dark Elves. Lydra's parents were killed in a squabbled between various Dark Elf houses. Nosdyn sat up at that point. He remembered having sex with the woman just then. He sigheed his head was fuzzy.

She awoke a moment later. "My love?" She asked.

From that introduction he gathered they were lovers by that point. "I have a head ache." He said truthfully.

She kissed him softly. "You've been getting those a lot." She paused a momewnt. "I think it has to do with Lady Kalistiya's healing arts." She said.

He considered that for a moment. "It could be that and many other matters." He said simply he looked at his woman. He kissed her deeply, she was agreeable. Apparently, they had been lovers in the past. He looked at her carefully. He ran his hand through her hair. "How long has it been?" Nosdyn carefully asked, he needed his barings.

"A few years at least." She said. "You've given me a few children."

He nodded. He looked at his hand. The scar he got from the soldier the day he met Kalistiya was still there. Some things were in fact true and had happened. He felt different. He nodded once more. "I'm free." He suddenly said and looked at his woman. Very few people got a second chance, he would not waste his. He kissed his woman. "I love you." He swore to her.

She nodded. "What troubles you?" She asked.

"I feel like I've had a really long bad dream." He said.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Ealadra looked troubled as she lay in bed with her Demon lover. She gently toucfhed the side of his face. "Do you need to see Kalestiya?" She asked.

He thought about it for a moment. "...No." He said. "I think what ails me is deeper than her healing arts."

"What do you think it is my lord?" She asked.

He sighed. "I've done things in the name of a vengeful Thayne." He paused and looked at her. "Things I'm not proud of. I have hoped that it would not have come to this. I think I am cursed by the mark of N'Jal." He explained for a long moment. "I am not certain all that this entails."

She listened to him carefully and nodded. "My lord perhaps with us you'll find a new path to walk. Away from N'Jal's iron grip." She paused for a moment. "I think I know what can at least set you on the right path." She lay skyclad next to him how he liked it. She stood up for a moment. "Children please come forth." She decreed.

Four small halfbreed children ran into the room. Eager to see their father. They jumped on him and hugged their father tightly.

Danoth was the oldest of the four children he looked at his father's eyes. He also had blue skin. "Father. Get dressed." He said playfully. He had much of the Dark Elf traditions within him.

Lord Nosdyn's children were all raised in the traditional upbriniging of the Dark Elves. Nosdyn saw to that. He wanted them free of Demon upbringing. Nosdyn put on a simple night robe and tied it closely to himself. He kissed his lover, Ealadra deeply. "Thank you." He began. "Children how about a lesson today." Nosdyn said calmly and began to instruct them in the Dark Elf school system of which he was intimately familiar. Once he had been one of the children of Ettermire, he would be one again. He fully accepted their entire culture as he sat there with his family instructing them carefully.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Kalestiya had already helped him enough.

He looked at his woman and kissed her deeply. "Once I was a mere servant of N'Jal." He said casually as he looked at his woman. "You all and Kalestiya saved me from a terrible fate. For that I am thankful." He said quietely. "I have a new purpose at your side as a child of Ettermire." He nodded. He kissed her deeply, hungrilly. "Kalestiya can sever the chains of a Thayne." He consdered. "We must keep her safe always."

She nodded as athey laid in bed. He was naked, skyclad as they both liked it. She narrowed her eyes calmly. "Then the headaches no longer bother you?"

He nodded. "Kalestiya made them go away. It seems they were something N'Jal had done to me." He explained. "I don't understand all of the details." He explained.

"Perhaps we will never know." She added.

He nodded to her. "Yes." He said carefully. "Perhaps it is better that way." He massages her lower back gently. Grabbing her firm ass. She smiled at that knowing his legendary appetite.

"Do you desire more?" She asked.

He nodded and kissed her deeply.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Soemtime later...

One night Nosdyn found himself in a state of half sleep. He kissed his woman and got up for a moment, completely skyclad. That night Ettermire was sleepinig peacefully. However, something happened Nosdyn had not planned for. When he saw the Child of N'Jal approach his house he looked out of the window, seeing the robed figure. He swore and stepped outside to intercept the robed figure. He had too much to protect by that point. "What do you want?" Nosdyn swore at the robed stranger. He was an agent he did not know.

Nosdyn was completely naked. He tensed as he stood before the Child of N'Jal. Nosdyn clenched his fists tightly preparing for the worst. He had too much to protect by that point.

The Child of N'Jal called to Nosdyn. "Lord Nosdyn." The man's gruff voice came out. "We want you to return to our fold." He said.

Nosdyn thought about it for a moment, just a moment. He responded roughly a minute later. "...No." He said answering with conviction.

The Child of N'Jal began to step forward towards Nosdyn. "Is that your final answer?"

Nosdyn knew things by that point that they did not. "It is and I'd go back to N'Jal if I were you." Nosdyn mentlaly prepared himself for a fight.

The Child of N'Jal walked up to Nosdyn and paused directly in front of the blue orc. The man spoke. "If I were you I'd reconsider this offer. It is a one time choice."

Nosdyn shook his head. "No." He said once more. "Go and never come back."

The man drew a sword. It was marked with N'Jal's markings.

Nosdyn narrowed his eyes and stared forward looking directly at the Child of N'Jal. Nosdyn tensed up, his muscles bulging already.

The Child of N'Jal prepared himself to attack Nosdyn. The man brilliantly attacked with his elegant sword.

Something happened at that point...Nosdyn reacted. He caught the sword bare handed with his left hand. He gripped tightly against the sword and held it in place. "You have no idea what you are getting yourself into." Nosdyn said calmly.

The Child of N'Jal held his sword against Nosdyn. "We thought you would try something like this." The man said coldly. "The blade has a nasty surprise for you..."

Nosdyn heard enough. "Silence!" He yelled and pulled the sword out of the Child of N'Jal's hands. Nosdyn tossed the sword harmlessly away. "Don't make me kill you."

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The night passed on. Wind came in from the East. Nosdyn watched his enemy carefully he'd successfully disarmed the man. He was watching him with a cold gaze assessing the situation calmly and carefully. Nosdyn stepped forward and was a pace or two away from the man.

"Nosdyn, don't!" Came the voice of Ealadra.

He hesitated, once in his life he would have not hesitated to kill that man. He looked back at his wife he had too much to protect. He nodded. He returned his gaze back to the Child of N'Jal. He sighed after a moment. "What's it going to be?" He asked calmly. "Never come back."

The Child of N'Jal moved to grab his sword which was tossed to the side. He gripped his hand around the hilt. Sheathing it. He looked at Nosdyn's skyclad form one last time. "So be it." He said calmly and began to walk off.

Nosdyn sighed with relief to what had just transpired. He made sure the man had moved a distance away before relaxing a moment. He breathed heavily and quickly turned to grab his wife, holding her close. He kissed her lovingly. "There won't be any needless blood shed." He promised to her.

She nodded. "Thank you Nosdyn." She said calmly. "Let's get back indoors hopefully they will know to leave you alone."

He considered that carefully. "Let's get back inside." He added the night wind passing in from the East. He took one last glance at the direction of the Child of N'Jal. It was true, Kalestiya had the power to free people from the grip of the Thayne. That piece of information was useful. He held his wife as they walked back indoors. There was several pieces of Dark Elf furniture in the house. Ealadra kept careful decor in the house which Nosdyn noted carefully. He noticed the Dark Elf architecture style.

Nosdyn kissed his woman deeply. He picked her up with hunger and carried her back to their room and bed. It was late at night. Roughly the third hour that night. He gently placed her in their bed and kissed her with hunger. He massaged her stomache gently. "My love." He said.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The single candellabra lit their bedroom. Nosdyn was still naked as he placed his wife in their comfortable bed. He kissed her deeply. He slowly sat in the bed with her. His eyes narrowed in thought as he observed his wife. She turned him on beyond anything else. He massaged her tummy gently. His large hand carressing her. "Thank you for takiing me back." He found himself saying. "I have all of these memories of past lives..."

"N'Jal or no Thayne cannot dictate who you are." She said profoundly.

"I wonder..." He said calmly smiling softly. He continued to massage her gently. She took off all of her clothing for him.

He continued to massage her gently observing her. "Kalestiya freed me from N'Jal's grasp. The grip of a Thayne can be removed. We don't need them." He added.

She narrowed her eyes. "Do you not want me my lover?" She asked.

He kissed her deeply. "I do always." He said. "I just was thinking on a matter." He said. "You know that better than anyone." He said.

She liked that response and rewarded him with a deep kiss. She fet his large hand rest on her full breast.

He squeezed her breast with hunger. sucking the large nipple into his mouth. He rubbed her full breast lovingly. He held her close as they kissed.

The lone candellabra lit their room well. Shadows danced across their skin. He noticed the shadows dancing across her face. He was thankful for companionship. Many mortals never experienced the thrill of having a companion. He was exceedingly erect by that point his erectiong throbbing in the night wind.

She eagerly grabbed his erection and began to stroke him off....
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 08-26-2023 at 07:38 PM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    After they were done a long fucking session...

Something happened that night that had not happened a long time, Nosdyn fell asleep.

When he became aware he found himself in a strange, otherworldly place. He stood up at that moment. He found himself a mysterious void like place, one side of the void were the caverns of N'Jal and the other side of the void was Ettermire. He stood in the middle of it. A robed figure walked up to him slowly.

Nosdyn looked at the stranger.

The stranger looked back. "Nosdyn." He began to speak. "You now have a choice to make."

He considered what he was told at that point. "Yes..." Nosdyn stated. "I choose Ettermire."

The robed figure nodded. "N'Jal will be a constant threat to you but your destiny is no longer tied to hers."

Nosdyn thought about what he was told for a moment. "Who are you?" Nosdyn asked.

The stranger hesitated for a moment. "Your people call me an Old One. We are older than The Thayne. I have watched over you for a long time."

Nosdyn pondered that for a moment. "Will you help me?"

The old one lowered her hood. She looked at Nosdyn and appeared as a Dark Elf might, she was quite attractive. "I want something in exchange."

A contract. Nosdyn considered. "State your terms."

She walked up to Nosdyn and kissed him deeply. "I want you to fuck me."

~Fin.~