Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    (In case it's not clear I added stuff from my Solo Quest.)

He was lost in his thoughts as he watched her. Considering many matters. By that point he no longer felt N'Jal in his body...he was free Considering he was a servant of N'Jal for a long time, at least a century, freedom felt interesting. The headaches were all but gone, and something else had happened, the scar on his hand mended and completely faded away. Nosdyn was looking at his hands for a moment. He looked at her calmly after glancing at his hand.

He listened to her speaking and responded. "It has been a day." He began calmly. A great weight had been lifted from his shoulders. "What you have done here...is miraculous. I did not think severing the grip of a Thayne was possible." He narrowed his eyes. "You are full of surprises." He looked at the door for a long moment. Ealadra, Lydra, and Nosdyn's children were all present. He kept his eyes on Kalestiya. "My lady has prepared food for us you must be famished." Nosdyn said calmly.

Ealadra walked over to them. "You gave us quite a scare." She began. "Lord Nosdyn has not left your side this whole time."

He looked at Ealadra. "She has recovered." He said. He looked at Kalestiya at that point. "I cannot put to words the thing you have done for me this day." He narrowed his eyes trying to express himself, trying to find the right words to thank her with. He kept his arms folded across his massive chest. "You freed me from N'Jal somehow." He said to her calmly. "I am glad you have done this for me." He continued. "Is there any way I can repay your kindness?" He asked of Kalestiya.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 08-23-2023 at 05:26 PM.