(Note: Ending Post the events of this thread lead into the I am Nosdyn thread)

Nosdyn considered all that had transpired. It was true he was free from N'Jal at that point. He considered something very seriously for the first time in a long time. His eyes narrowed as he looked at Kalestiya. "I am going to stay in Ettermire." He offered. "For a long time we were sleeping on cavern floors and the like."

He said carefully. "I have a contact with the Lloth Priesthoood." He said. "I am going to seek to join this city officially." He swore. "Once...I was a lowly Child of N'Jal the same as all of the rest of them." He continued. "I did things in the name of a horrible goddess." He sighed. "Too many sins." Nosdyn carefully explained how it's been for him. "But if Lloth can accept me, there is always hope."

Nosdyn continued. "It is difficult to explain what it's like being free from N'Jal's grasp." He lowered his gaze for a moment. "So...If there is ever an ally you need for anything you can call on my sword." Nosdyn swore to Kalestiya. Nosdyn stood up. "Since you've been asleep I contacted the Lloth priesthood." He considered his next move. "In about a week the priesthood will agree to see me." Nosdyn said. "Maybe it will be a chance to start over." Nosdyn said.

"It is good to sleep in a real bed for a change." Nosdyn glanced at his wife, Ealadra. He looked back at Kalestiya. "We don't need the Thayne."

~FIN~