Level completed: 56%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,239

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    The Paladin was deep in though as they travelled.

The handsome noble got his attention. "What troubles you my lord?"

Lorenor thought about his response carefully. "May I stay in your house while I conduct my business here in Radasanth?" He asked. It was a simple favor to ask in exchange for doing his duty with command.

The noble lord thought about it for a moment. "My lord can stay with me." He licked his lips. Clearly ready for some action.

Lorenor nodded. "Thank you." They arrived at that point. They all exited the wagon, ten noble folks accompanying the lord and his family. Lorenor looked at the noble lord. "I thank you for your kindness." He winked at that point.

The noble lord nodded at that point with lust. "Come with me Lorenor." He said. "I'll show you my house."

The noble lord's house was a three floor house styled in the Radasanth modern architectuer style. They all enterred the house. "I'm exhausted." Lorenor said, fighting took a lot out of him.

The noble lord nodded. "Come to my room." He teased, hinting at what was to come.

Lorenor joined the fellow out of courtesy, walking through the halls of the lord's house. One they were alone, it happened. The noble lord kissed Lorenor deeply. They were alonee by that point. Lorenor began to undo the man's clothing. "I'm going to fuck you." Lorenor said with hunger.

The noble lord agreed haugtily. "Yes please."

Lorenor removed the man's pants and belt, kissing him quite deeply. He was incredibnly hard. The nonle leaned against a wall and bent over.

Lorenor took his massive erection and pushed it in his puckered hole. The noble was very tight. Lorenor shoved his large erection all the way in. The man made slutty sounds that he liked. He entered the man and began to fuck the lord. Kissing the man's neck and holding him close. "I want you too." Lorenor swore. He shoved himself all the way in the noble lord.

The man took the giant erection without saying a wortd only moaning hungrilly. He kissed Lorenor as they fucked. "Take me." The noble said hugrilly.

Lorenor did so. "Do you want me to stay for a while?" He asked as he fucked the man.

"Yes...please...I need dick." The noble said haugtily.

Lorenor jerked his erection off into the man's ass. He wanted, hungrilly. Soon, Lorenor filled the man's ass with hot cum. Lorenor moaned with hunger. "Provide me a bed and I will stay with you." Lorenor swore.

The noble agreed to the Paladin's terms. They continued to fuck for a long whille that night, many hours.
    Last edited by Paladin_Lorenor; 08-30-2023 at 06:41 PM.
    Follower of The Order...