EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He cried freely by that point.

At last, the long nightmare of N'Jal was over.

At last, he avenged his lost Father.

He looked at Kalestiya. "I thought I lost you my friend." Nosdyn whispered to her. "The long nightmare is at last over." He looked at the gathered. "I did it, even I can save someone." A major weight had been removed from his shoulders. He held his friend for a while longer.

She smelled great to him, the scent was amazing, he held her.

He ran his hand through her hair. "Can you stand now?" He asked his friend he hoped one day they would become more than friends. He was amdittedly extremely turned on to hold her so close, within his grasp.

He kept gently running his hand through her long hair.

"I thought I lost you you bitch." He said jokingly. "Don't scare me like that again."

After a short while Nosdyn let her go and stood up for a moment. "The battle againt N'Jal was fierce." He looked at Tharak. "Son of Krotar, casualty report." He commanded of his son. The precepts of House Krotar were in full play at that point.

"We suffered heavy casualties from N'Jal's wrath." Tharak said calmly.

Nosdyn nodded calmly. He returned his gaze to his love. His eyes narrowed. "Can you stand?" He then looked at his undead people. "I have a proposition for you all." Nosdyn stated. They listened. "With N'Jal's death you all are free to make your own choices now. I propose we all return to Ettermire as her children now." He said to them. "We will all have a second chance now." He turned to Kalestiya and offered her his hand...

At last Demons and Humans could know peace together...

He would correct the sins of his Fathers during the Demon's War. A lone child of Tular Plains, son of House Krotar, would unite their people at long last...
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-11-2024 at 06:33 PM.