By that point, Nosdyn held Kalestiya. Only the Undead Lilly had previous knowledge of Kalestiya. They were all crying by that point as Nosdyn's friend was on the verge of death. Nosdyn did the only thing he thought to do. He clutched the screaming shard of N'Jal in his hand, and placed it against her deeply serious injury. He loved Kalestiya too much. He would shake the heavens to insure his friend would not perish!

He pressed the shard against her injury. "I love you too much please don't go." Nosdyn openly cried by that point.

The shard of N'Jal screamed with rage but worked it's magic. It immediately was absorbed into Kalestiya's flesh.

Nosdyn could only hope and pray for his friend. His hand was pressed against her injury applying pressure to stop any bleeding. It was all up tp her at that point. His tears flowed freely but that point. His son, Tharak son of Nosdyn, placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Father do not be afraid I think you acted in time!" He said thankfully.

By that point Lilly joined them as well. She also placed a hand on Nosdyn's shoulder. All Nosdyn could do at this point was wait.

Did I act in time? Did I save her? Can I save anyone? I'm pathetic...I couldn't even save Father... He was crying freely by that point...