I don't sleep...

I never sleep...

A familiar scent drifted into the room. Nosdyn narrowed his eyes. He looked up at Lady Kalestiya. "Good morning. We have a long journey ahead."

He looked at Cool. "Stay here my Lord." Nosdyn said calmly. "I need someone looking after the house and my family should the worst come to pass."

Cool nodded. "May the All-Thayne guide you."

He shook hands with Cool. Gathered his things. He readied his Prevalida sword last. Sheathing it in it's scabbard and placing it across his back. It is almost killing time and we have to be ready to get this deed done. Nosdyn thought to himself. He was terrified he had no idea what woul happen. Nosdyn kissed his wife possibly for the last time.

He looked at Lady Kalestiya. "Almost a time for Killing." He said grimly. He was afraid, he had not been so afraid in a long time. He looked at Kalestiya. "The walk to the Caverns of N'Jal is not far from Ettermire. We can go on foot." Nosdyn said. They were already on the move. He looked at the large house for a moment. Possibly for the final time.

He was no fool.

He knew N'Jal could outright kill them all.

Noosdyn was prepared for the worst. He looked at Kalestiya. "I'm afraid." He said to her calmly. "I have no idea what to expect or even if we can do this thing." They walked for what seemed like hours.

Instinctively Nosdyn guided them both home. He was coming back home as an unwelcome killer. He kept his steely gaze forward. They were almost upoon the specific set of caverns. Nosdyn was clenching his hands nervoudsly. He looked ahead suddenly to find...

Tharak Son of Nosdyn awaited in fron of the caves having sensed his Father's approach. "Father! You have returned!" Tharak yelled. He ran to Nosdyn and hugged his Father Nosdyn hugged his son tightly back.

"Son." Nosdyn said. "I am here to kill N'Jal and free you all."