Level completed: 35%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,614

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile

The trees Whisper my name...(Concordia Forest)

(Open to ALL!!!)

My name is Elthas.

I'm one of them daft Forest Elves...

For generations my people have lived in Concordia Forest...

This generation of Forest Elves have grown strong...

My people prosper...

But still...I want more.

This...is my story.

He was a Forest Elf. A strong boy of his tribe. He hunted for his people, and gathered resources. Never once thinking of what great adventures awaited beyond the Forest of his youth. As he hunted he gathered the meats his people needed to survive. His arrow bolts were true, he was a marksman. A battle with an old enemy, the Black Shadow, forced him to learn new tricks to survive.

He could not survive on his daggers alone.

The Black Shadow was a silent enemy and could strike at any time. He had to be ready. To protect his villege...to protect his people...to protect that which mattered the most. After a long day of the hunt, he returned to the village with his hunting party.

But...always the adventurer longed for more.

Always he dreamed of Adventure...

He longed to join the Heroes of old in their fabled stories the village Shaman would spin. He knew he was meant for more. His Father and Mother had trained him well in the old ways. Elthas knew he was destined for more...He gathered the meats he had hunted with the hunting party and lifted them carefully. He looked at the others. "Ready boys?" He asked in the Elven tongue. Alltrax, a fellow hunter nodded.

"Aye, lad, we're ready. Let's head back." He said calmly.

They were hunting on one of the ridges a mile out from the village...it was a good day to hunt. Elthas carefully held his killed game, the area was ripe for hunting. They began to make their way back...
    Forest Childe...

Althanian

EXP: 6,386, Level: 3
    Level completed: 35%, EXP required for next Level: 2,614
    Level completed: 35%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,614

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile
    He made his way back to the large tree built house that was his family's ancestral home.

His family had lived there for generations. His Father, Ellurioth and his Mother Maellaranth. Were proud followers of the old ways. (Renaming some npc's due to forgetting the original names) Elthas helped feed their village and keep them strong. The ways of the Humes were known to their people by that point and they had messengers coming from Radasanth all of the time by that age. Elthas breathed a sigh of relief and entered the large house. His family was one of the more prosperous Lords and Ladies in the Elvish city. Once a village, by reckoning a city by that point.

He greeted his family members warmly and retired to his room. It had been hours of hunting. They provided livestock not just for the Forest Elves but for several nearby villages in tandem. Corone, just like many other Hume citie states had propsered by that age. Elthad had grown strong and was mature for an Elf of that time period.

He alwayas longed for more, eager for the next adventure. He retired to his room after greeting his parents after the long work week. It was taught to them by the Humes of Corone proper. There was open trade and commerce between the great Nations. Still, Elthas always thought of the Black Shadow. What enemy could have sent me such a fearsome foe? Often Elthas thought of the Black Shadow, something about the way that man fought was hauntingly familiar.

Where have I seen that combat style before? Thought as he might the answers eluded him. It was maddening until he finally fell asleep that night...
    Forest Childe...