Outside the businessroom, a young drow leaned against the wall. Her blond hair covered blue skin. Her armored armor was personalized with painted shades purple and pink. As the sound of distant shouting and prison atrocities rang in her pointed ears, she kept her arms crossed.

Then, from the doors, her brother stepped out. He wore nothing more than a satisfying smug smirk on his face. She saw the glow in his eyes, the sign of his mental grip on the chairmen. He had them ensnared in a trick he did not even need to try to pull. As held his folder in front of him as the doors closed. He turned to her with a triumphant grin. "We have won."

In her elder twenties, for a new elf, she pushed herself off the wall. "The game plan?"

He cleared his throat, "We've been given the previously abandoned Castle Semper on the island of Renascitur. It may not be much, but it is more than I need."

She shared his confidence, her own sly smile forming, "My next move?"

He placed a firm, but fond, hand on her shoulder, "I need you to locate Icebreaker's current location, sister."

She nodded and started to walk away. As she walked out, he called to her, "Vanya!"

She turned to look at her older brother.

He smiled earnestly, "Good luck."

She just winked, "I don't need it, Calanon."