Level completed: 35%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,614

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile
    The smithy was fairly reputable in Stonevale.

There were several smiths, including a Mastersmith named Yark Enndroth. He was a stout Hume in his late forties but was in very good shape. Working the avnil and hammer all of his life made the older gentleman quite strong physically. The smith shop had a healthy mix of Humans and Dwarves, even an Elf or two working in the forge. The Elves who favoured the blacksmith arts worked their craft in the tradition Elvish style. Elthas knew one of the Elves in the forge as well, a fellow named Llukrath. Llukrath looked up from his work station and smiled at Elthas and his companion.

Llukrath was an older Elf, a refuge from Raiaera. He'd taken an instant liking to Elthas and his family. Llukrath greeted Elthas warmly, as friends might. "Elthas, my boy. Did you get stranded in town again? Your Mother must be worried that you didn't make it home again."

Elthas grinned at his friend. "Is Yark around? I got an introduction to make him. Potential for 'prenticeship." Elthas motioned towards his friend Nevin.

Llukrath nodded. "Yark's in the back. When you're done speaking to him, I'd like a word with you, Elthas."

"Of course, my friend." Elthas shook Llukrath's hand warmly. "Come with me, Nevin. Yark's out back."

The back area of the smith shop looked a bit like a junk shop. Various larger projects were strewn about the yard, and several apprentices were working on this or that. Elthas saw Yark up ahead and walked towards him. He looked at Nevin. "That's Yark, let me speak to him for a moment, wait here." Elthas said to Nevin and walked over towards Yark.

Yark was busily hammering away at a larger-scaled project for a wealthy client. Yark paused for a moment, wiped the swear off his brow and turned his attention to the approaching Elthas. "Ah, you're back are ye? Lookin' for more work?" Yark asked.

"Need a favour." Elthas explained the situation.

"That boy right there you mean? Don't look like much. Little rough 'round the edges if ye ask me." Yark looked at that boy, Nevin. "Don't be alarmed lad, ye are among friends here." The huge armed blacksmith motioned for Nevin to approach. "Now then, let's hear yer story, boy." Yark said and waited for Nevin to approach.
    Last edited by Elthas; 10-05-2017 at 02:34 PM.