I realize with some points I make too I can also come off a little harsh as well...I don't intend to it is just a manner of writing/speaking.

That being said...MY own issues with the game are the virtually oppressive art style they picked. I realize they were going for a much more noir style setting and environment. But like...what worked FOR ME was setting up the brightness somewhat higher. (Guys I have really REALLY sensitive eyes hahah)

Also again my main gripe is the voice acting too. Barret primarily could have benefited better from a much more serious voice actor instead of the guy they DID choose whose like really god damned obnoxious.

Setting this in Japanese helped me out. ALSO turned voice volume completely off also helped.

I don't yet have the entire game installed but I am making progress gradually once I DO though I am going to invest considerable time into it.

I'll drop you guys more thoughts and commentary once I am farther in. Other games of note I am working on installing is Path of Exile which I am a huge fan of.

But yeah guys I was in fact able to Stagger (A certain boss we are all fond of. Guard Scorpion) and I absolutely DESTROYED this guy from my knowledge of the Crisis Core systems alone.

I got I think 2-3 staggers off of that one encounter alone. I have not yet started messing with Punisher stance yet...but I hear its nuts as hell.