Elthas looked at Ezra and Nevin, and Sketch.

Friends... It had long since been that Elthas had any true friends. Acquaintances perhaps, but not true friends. He'd grown to respect the people of Stonevale. For Forest Elves, the call of The Wild was always in their heart. They longed for adventure, longed for the sanctuary great forests provided throughout the world of Althanas. Elthas learned that he'd been gone from them for three whole days. Llukrath never left his side, and his newfound friends kept their eyes on him. He looked at Ezra as she left. He nodded towards her. "Thank you." Elthas began. There were things that needed doing and Elthas needed to recover his strength...in case another attack occurred.

They caught me off guard in this attack, but I will grow stronger. So I can protect that which matters most. Elthas looked at Llukrath, the nurse that was present, and Nevin. "How many died?" Elthas asked.

"It could have been a complete disaster if not for your friend, Nevin." Llukrath explained. "A few didn't make it though..." Llukrath had a sad expression on his face.

"We did the best we could." Elthas said calmly. "I had a dream, Llukrath. The Great Tree granted me a vision of what is to come. And we must prepare. The Goblins were not acting alone."

"Yark was also concerned about that, a was The Guard Captain." Elthas said calmly. "They couldn't spare resources to search the hills though, beyond the mines."

"I'll go once I'm fully recovered." Elthas promised.

"Alone...?" Llukrath wondered.

"If I must." Elthas said calmly. "I work better with smaller groups anyway." Elthas was already recovering his strength after the three day long slumber. Though his chest still hurt a little bit, he was strong willed. Elthas had wasted a lot of time in deep slumber already. He needed to make certain that he would be ready to defend against another potential attack.

"Ready to test your strength again, boy?" Llukrath asked.

"No time like the present." Elthas said in respond and slide carefully out of bed. He was indeed quite strong willed, and decided to stand up at that point. It would be a few hours yet before he would regain his speed capacity to it's fullest potential. But for now, there was work to be done. He got dressed and looked at Llukrath, the nurse and all who were still present. "Thank you." Elthas said casually and nodded, with a soft bow.

He had to determine the true nature of The Goblin attack. He would not rest until he would discover that very thing...

~Fin~