Sleep, rest sounds so good right about now. I a small hand covered her mouth as a loud yawn escaped from her lips. Holding her hand gently against her mouth to stifle another coming yawn. The cat-girl stretched and looked at the extremely comfortable looking bedding that Nevin was hopping down a ladder with. Or more precisely onto as she heard him land on it with a soft THUMP onto the plush pillows and blankets that he was offering to her and her daughter to sleep on. A small small came to her lips, as she could feel her silver eyes growing heavy with tiredness.

In a soft voice she meows out "Very kind of you to offer my daughter and I a place to rest Nevin. Your hospitality will not be forgotten! To be honest...I think I overdid it with both the catnip potion AND the alcohol! So, I will not be able to make it back to my home tonight!" She then rose up her daughter still held gently in her arms, carefully she placed the small kitten onto the chair, balancing her out so that she would still remain asleep while placed momentarily in the chair. Shuffling towards the bed, she smiled warmly at Nevin murmuring "Thank you so much Nevin, for sharing your past with me and listening to me vent my own woes. We might have just met, but I think this is the start of a friendship!"

She then bent down to pick up the blankets and pillows and moved towards the door murmuring "I do hope the cot you sometimes sleep on is comfortable Nevin, and once more thank you for letting us borrow your home for the evening..." she then got to work, doing what any mother would do best, make a place of rest cozy and inviting. She expertly placed both her pillow and Mylie just perfectly against the wall, next she used a combination of the sheets to make a sort of springy mattress of cotton to rest on, then she placed the comforter for her kitten and her to share on top of the sheet mattress. Looking at it she nods her head murmuring "This will work perfectly!" she then waved at Nevin, another yawn escaping from her lips, as her soft white tail jerked from the exhaustion wracking her body.

Sluggishly, Rainee ambled over to where her precious angel was still dozing away, picking her up gently, she slowly shuffled back to their bed for the night and carefully placed her little angel's head against the pillow. Leaning down she gave Mylie a soft kiss on her forehead, then pulled the comforter snuggling around her little sweetie's sleeping form. Tucking her in for the night, she turned to Nevin and murmurs "Good night Nevin, I can't thank you enough for this! I would have collapsed on the street...if you hadn't let us stay!" she then snuggled into her side of the bed and without another word, the cat-mother was soon sound asleep, her tail twitching gently as dreams overtook Rainee's mind, the culmination of events of the day causing the anthro to sleep quite heavily even though she was not in her own home.