Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Philomel smiled brilliantly from one man to the other, swinging her ponytail back over her shoulder. Beside her Veridian stared at the man who had called him a pet before hissing and settling down into a seated crouch. Steadily, his tail began to twitch from left to right, beating the dust to the floor.

I do not like.

"Veridian here is my dear friend more than a pet," she said lightly, cupping a hand around the back of the earth spirit. "We met when I was a little younger. Now we travel, more or less."

She looked over to Lichensith, admiring his white hair in the night light streaming from a window. She ignored a slight interruption from behind them as people ... Talked to one another. A red-headed passed in the corner of her view and another woman leaned on the bar.

"You probably forgot. We ran in to each other back in a small town south. Pretty much for five minutes. Veridian here was an idiot, ran out in front of your horse ..." her breasts heaved up and down in a small sigh. "Well, I remember, but it was not significant."

She looked between the men again, her tapered ears flicking a little. Taking up her brown beer she took a long drink. Twisting slightly she let the side of her sword untuck from its current uncomfortable position, sticking up by her leg awkwardly, beside her and scrape to the floor. It thudded quietly and she grinned further.

"For being not cold, I left a cloak near a the door. And pleasure to meet you ... Seth," she held out a hand to the other young man. "Very pleased. Though I think maybe I interrupted something I should not have."

"Am I interrupting? Shall I go?"
    Last edited by Philomel; 10-11-2017 at 03:20 AM.