Sketch could tell something was bothering Nevin, he couldn't put his finger on it. He mused on what could be the problem between spoonfuls. Nevin sat in the seat opposite to him and munched on a piece of toast as his pretty blackbird made a joyful noise on his shoulder. "So, whose you're friend Nevin? I noticed it in your shop, it seems extremely tame, and I didn't take you for being a pet person. Gosh it's pretty..." Sketch mused over the bird a little bit.

Sketch allowed his thoughts to drift away from the bird for a while as he contemplated other thoughts, "Anyway Nevin, I was thinking about the other topic we discussed last night, the weapon? I was thinking about it, even if we made it, I haven't the foggiest idea of how to properly fight, armed or otherwise. I was wondering if you had any thoughts or connections to a proper fighting instructor. The last thing I'd need is a powerful shape changing weapon, and yet have no idea on how to use it, and accidentally hurting myself in the middle of a fight."

The thought of using the strange weapon with unknown mutagenic properties should have worried Sketch on a deeper level than just sheer curiosity. It felt like nothing could drag him down from the high he was on. Sketch mused he needed more sleep that he thought he did. He wondered if he was going to be on a manic high like this every time he used Nevin's potion, it may take some balancing to even his moods out, as he wasn't sure that he wasn't going to hit an even deeper depression when the effects of the sleep potion wore off.

That was a shocking thought... Sketch wasn't normally a bright and cheery fellow on the best of times... what would he be like if he hit a depressive state? "Uh Nevin... you don't think that this high I'm feeling is going to cause an imbalance in my moods right? You wouldn't think that I may get into a slight depression once this fades off do you? I'm not certain I'd be the best person to wield nightmarish minions if I was in an extremely bad mood... Not that I think it would happen after one time, but maybe we should think about balancing out the moods with the next batch of potion. Just a thought."