Sketch thought the question over, it had some merit, he doubted he'd ever be much of a warrior, at least for a while. He thought that maybe a simple weapon would be best for now, maybe the chemist could make a weapon that could be added to later. "I was thinking Nevin, maybe a basic tool would be best for me to learn with, a sickle or something of the sort. I was thinking that once my ability to use the weapon grew, we could modify the weapon to be better suited, maybe something with a chain for me to impede an enemy."

Sketch watched the elven smith working around him, his skill was undeniable, and he wondered how much Nevin had learned from someone like him. He was interested at the weapon that Nevin wanted to make for himself, it would be an interesting development to see what the scholar would choose to fight with.

"I'll sit back and observe my friend, I'll gladly use any weapon you find suitable. After we're done, we can discuss that trainer of yours once this task is finished. I want to thank you Nevin for all you've done, this was an interesting ordeal, and I can't thank you enough for helping me get some sleep." Sketch gave a deep bow with one hand, "If I can ever return the favor in anyway, please let me know without any hesitation."

Sketch wasn't sure what Nevin was planning to use the strange green metal for, but he hoped that what ever he planned would be of some use for the chemist, he would be forlorn if he was the only one benefiting from the trip to the mines. Though he mused, if he could summon more of the dwarf grym, he may be able to make a decent amount of money from it.

The story teller stood back and allowed Nevin to make the proper arrangements.