(FUCK IT guys let's do this. We talk a big game about the good old days it's up to us to embrace a bright new future for Althanas. Let's all come together and rp with one another!!! No epic stories, no bullshit, JUST good old fashioned rp. No post/turn order...let's just rp all.)

In the outskirts of Radasanth, just on the cusp of Concordia Forest, Lorenor found himself standing there.

He'd been hanging out in Radasanth for a time now and now he was curious about what sorts of Adventurers he would meet that day. His recent battle against William Arcus got him thinking about how many people didn't know who he was. It's time for that to change. Lorenor thought to himself. It was a bright, sunny day. Middle of September weather, on a Monday. Carriages and traders were entering in and out of Radasanth going through one of the many outposts and check points. Lorenor was a citizen of Radasanth, but further, he was one of the daft Paladin folks. His attire held the marks of a Paladin Order. One that was quite obscure. The Paladin had glowing blue eyes, his hood was down. He stared at the lines of folks heading their way into Radasanth and out of Radasanth.

His eyes narrowed for a moment. He pondered once again entering the city, but decided that he would venture into Concordia Forest.

But before he could do so...someone caught his attention. An older woman was waving towards him and attempting to call out to him.

"You there, Adventurer!" She called out to Lorenor.

Lorenor turned his attention to the older woman and her party. He nodded to her and walked in her general direction. "Is something wrong?"

The woman nodded. "We're trying to get in The City." She said carefully. "There's a long line up ahead and we have no where else to go. Heard there was work here, we came here from Serenti." The woman said.

"There's work here. There's always work in Radasanth. Do you need help with anything else?" Lorenor asked.

"Could you talk to The Guards on duty and ask them to let us in? I would deeply appreciate it." She said calmly.

Lorenor thought about what was being asked. There was indeed, a long line of folks trickling to and from Radasanth. But it seemed that they needed an introduction of some sort. Lorenor nodded at that point. "Gather your party and come with me." Lorenor said. He was a Paladin, it was his nature to assist those in need.

One of those burly Radasanth guards looked at Lorenor and his friends. "Ah. Lorenor, you're back already?" Zhimee, The Guard asked.

"Got a favour to ask, Zhimee." Lorenor had some pull with the guards...not a lot but some. He'd fought and bled for them many times as was the way of The Paladin. "These folks need to check in. Send them to Arkah in The Tavern. The fine lady there is looking for work." Lorenor turned towards the older woman and smiled at her with a soft nod.

She nodded back. "My lord, if you could help us out. I'd appreciate it a lot."

"Because you have a contact." Guard Zhimee said calmly and looked towards Lorenor. "Give me a moment." He said and walked towards the rest of the check point to talk to his superiors. Zhimee returned a few moments later. "Lorenor, your party is cleared to pass the check point." He said with a soft smile. "And lady, welcome to Radasanth."

Lorenor nodded as the older lady and her companions entered Radasanth.

At that point, Lorenor raised his hood and proceed to walk towards Concordia. He had to train.

(I have a general idea for later on. But for now, let's all just rp with one another and get this all going!!!)