Sketch smiled at the man as he spoke wise words and offered his kindness. "Indeed! The Yaga clan traces it's origins back thousands of years, and they claim that they're descended from a mythical witch named Baba. I'm grateful to meet someone so well informed." Sketch turned and look to the gates with the large amount of people moving through, "Sir Lorenor, why is there such an influx of visitors to the town do you think? Was there any trouble nearby?"

Sketch saw a family with three small children walking up to the gate, the parents were going through their packs, and evidently didn't find something they were looking for. Sketch made a quick apology to his friends and walked over to the family, "Pardon me folks, I couldn't help but notice you seemed to be traveling a little light, I brought more than I needed, and if it's not terribly rude, I was hoping you'd be able to help me lighten my load a bit."Sketch took out a few sheets of dried traveling meat, a large wrapped piece of cheese, and a loaf of bread. Sketch always packed heavy when it came to food, it was a habit of his since he was a mediocre hunter at best.

He shook the hands of the parents, glad to have done a good deed. He told the family that he was planning on telling stories at the "Whistling Pig" a tavern in town that had agreed to hire him while he stayed in town to tell stories. They were welcome to come here his tales anytime they liked. He said his good-byes and walked back over to Lorenor and Nevin, "Sorry about that, I never was one to let children go hungry if I could help it. Sir Lorenor, is there any chance we could get your assistance in entering the city? I'm afraid the trip has recently relieved me of all my supplies," Sketch laughed heartily.