Lorenor saw the two figures approach.

One of them...was strangely familiar. Have we not met someplace before...you...and...I? Lorenor thought to himself. The younger blond figure was a complete stranger to him. He had no knowledge of her, but the staff she chose to wield. Probably one of those spell-caster types. Lorenor thought to himself. Sometime ago, he'd met the small fae being, Fenn, in a similar fashion. Camping out by the old ruins he'd oft frequented. That encounter was one he'd rather enjoyed. The familiar older woman...asked a question. Lorenor let the question hang in the air for a moment or two before responding truthfully.

"I'm...Lorenor." He said with a calm voice. There was no hostility in his voice whatsoever. Lorenor walked towards the campfire and sat down by it at that point, feeling the warmth flowing from it. "You two are welcome to join me if it pleases you." There was a sadness in Lorenor's eyes. Of past hurts, past events that left a mark on his soul. "Never was one for crowded cities...too much noise." He explained the basic point of why he was out there by himself.

He preferred it that way.

Lorenor listened to the sound of the fire for a moment. He looked at the two ladies before him and nodded softly. He knew, he was an unusually kind-hearted person for that day and age of Althanas's history. As he sat there he considered his next move...he could not stay out there forever. The world needed a Hero. Men and Women who were not afraid to act against the coming Darkness. Lorenor considered the situation at hand and waited for the two women's response...