Grumpy looked at the dirt that fell from the copy of himself, squeeled in delight, and ran to the small pile of dirt that had been created. He began to take the dirt in handfuls, and scoop it into his pockets. He then trudged over, slowly, to Sketch, gave him a crisp salute, and sat down.

Feeling better eh, little guy? Sketch thought to himself with a smile. He rose on his long legs, and gave a deep bow to the captain, he was utterly impressed by the ease that she used her magic. ”My lady, it would be an honor to study with you. I hope one day my skills can come close to those that you possess. I’m prepared to give everything I have to learn.”

He gave an equal bow to the golden eyed fox, not wanting to give unintentional offense. Sketch motioned to Grumpy, and the Dwarf took his queue to stand up and salute the two as well. Grumpy turned to Nevin, went over and gave the Alchemist a salute as well.

Sketch could tell by the look that he gave the dwarf, that Nevin had some reservations about it, and to be honest, Sketch wondered why the dwarf didn’t act like the cackling monsters that he typically summoned to fight. Sketch had given Grumpy quite a bit of leeway when first creating him, giving him senses and knowledge that Sketch himself didn’t possess.
Allowing that, the freedom to fill in the gaps of his being so to speak, seemed to have created a more complete being.

The thoughts of the dwarf were quickly drowned out as Sketch contemplated the possibilities of fighting with his Grym more completely, and the thought excited him.

He moved over to Nevin, “Well Nevin, it seems we’re students together. Officially now, it’s good to be working along side you sir.” The Storyteller held his hand out for Nevin, thankful for the young man’s help in this journey.