Sketch sat and watched as Nevin ate his food like, well, Sketch did. The alchemist must really want to go back to his training. The storyteller was extremely excited to begin again as well. Sketch ran a hand through his shaggy hair, grabbed a plate and began to eat alongside his friend. The lean man attempted to fill up as much as he could so he'd have the energy to try the footwork with a weapon this time.

Sketch already had a room in town, he always tried to have a job lined up when he took prolonged stays in a place. He figured that if he wanted to continue doing the training, and his job as a storyteller, he'd be tired indeed. The "Whistling Pig" was a fantastic little place, right in the center of town, surrounded by cafes and shops.

Sketch was feeling refreshed after a good meal in his stomach and water in his system. He picked up his sickle and walked back to Glenda, the quaint woman who'd been kind enough to help him out when he was struggling. "Alright madam, I'm ready to continue. Where would you like me to begin?"

"Ay Stretch. Have a good lunch with the captain then? Well, back ta work ya wee twig. I want ya ta follow me exactly, watch my wrists." Glenda began to trace her blade in the air in a series of straight thrusts and twisting motions with the weapon. Sketch tried to follow along as best as he could, getting corrections as he made mistakes. After 30 minutes or so, Sketch's wrist started getting heavy, and his reactions began to slow. Glenda caught the lack of strength, "Stretch, if ya want to do this, ya need to do this right. Work through the pain lad."

Sketch did his best to keep up with Glenda's movements, and when she left to go help others in their practice, he continued. Eventually, he was out of breath and sweating hard. He felt as if his wrist was on fire, but he felt good and fairly capable of doing this on his own, at least in practice. He took a quick break, and soaked his wrist in a barrel of cold water. Sketch felt the elation of a good, defining workout.

After a few minutes of soaking his wrist, he shook it out, and it felt relatively workable. Glenda came over and drew her weapon, "Alright kid,
yer looking halfway decent. Yer wrist 'ell get tougher as you practice. Now, yer gonna put both lesson's together. These lessons er gonna get rough as ya work yer body."
She moved in full fluid motions, combining both the footwork and the thrusts, parries and slices that she'd taught earlier. Sketch worked through these movements and tried to keep up. Mastering these moves would take more than just an afternoon, but he felt he had a strong basis to work on.