In short order the food Romis had ordered came to their table and he dug in with appetite. The smells drifting throughout the room had only served to increase his appetite. By the time it was actually sitting in front of him he was more than ready to eat. Stella on the other hand, was always a bit more dainty, even when extremely hungry. She daintly ate her food as they listened to the tail end of the story from the stage and politely clapped along as it ended.

Looking around, she took a curious interest in the large wolf-like creature at another table and the small, blond boy it seemed to be accompanying. As she took in the rest of the people at said table her eyes widened at the size of the big man. To her eyes he was a giant. She’d never seen a human so big as this man. Soon enough though, she drew her attention back to her companion and their current “mission.”

“So Romis, any ideas of where to start now that we’re in Radasanth?”

The big dragon-man wiped his lips on a napkin before answering, “Not really, Stella. We don’t have much to go on. I don’t have the faintest idea what kind of gifts this oracle, or whatever it is, would find worthy of her answers.”

Stella was quiet for a moment, her face squinched up and to the side a bit in thought, “Earth, air and water are basic elements. No matter what we choose, I can take it home for safekeeping until you find the Oracle. If we get something living or particularly delicate, then we won’t need to worry about how it will survive the trek to the far north.”

The dragon chuckled softly, “I kind of figured you would say that, so I wasn’t exactly worried about how to get the gifts there. I’m far more worried about the ‘what’ than the ‘how’ right now, Stella.

“Yeah, but sometimes it’s nice to get a detail properly sorted, even if it’s not presently the most important one.”