(Looking for one fellow Stonevale rper!!!)

Nosdyn stood in the forest area around Stonevale fora long time.

He was in deep thought, his mind contemplating the next move he would take. He sometimes traded with the city of Stonevale various things he found the forest. He was a Demon, but hid his nature well to take care of this and that matter. The surface dwellers, The Humes, were a notoriously racist lot to certain races. And that was fine for Nosdyn. He needed very little reason to actually attack someone. Nosdyn thought of his recent adventures with the kenku named Stare, and his new employer...Vitruvion.

That particular mission had been a success beyond Nosdyn's wildest dreams. But now it was time for him to expand his horizons and get more things done. That was the reason he'd traveled to Stonevale from Raiaera. Though in his line of business, he could set up shop anyplace. Currently, Nosdyn found himself some long yards away from Stonevale itself. He didn't like city noise to be certain. Further, he was planning something big. He wasn't sure what that something was, but he needed to be certain that it would be right for him.

As he paced a few moments, he decided to sit down calmly. He had a camp set up there, in the wild lands. That was his current base of operations there in Stonevale area. He liked deep wild lands, it helped calm his rage, his negative emotions. He knew that though he would rather control the whole damned thing...he was still learning to command HIMSELF. And that was the first step of any such journey.

He heard something nearby, and turned his attention towards a figure that approached from the shadows.

Nosdyn stood there calmly and stared at The Guard Captain of Stonevale.

"You." Nosdyn said carefully. "You have more business for me?"

"I wish we didn't need your kind. But times dictate we adapt to situations quickly." The Guard Captain said carefully.

"You're playing a dangerous game." Nosdyn said.

"Perhaps...but Stonevale's safety trumps my own morales." The Guard Captain said. "I have a lead for you."

Nosdyn took a step closer towards The Guard Captain and paused directly in front of the man. Strangely enough, Nosdyn noticed the man was not afraid...but rather looked really really tired. "Go on." Nosdyn said casually.

"The Goblins that attacked Stonevale were not acting alone." The Guard Captain began. "I cannot spare any resources to send into the mountains. But I can send mercenaries."

"What's the job?" Nosdyn asked.

"I need you to go into their lair, and find out how many we're dealing with. Kill as many as you can, I'll reward you for proof of that you dealt with them." The Guard Captain knew what he was asking.

"I'm in." Nosdyn said without hesitation, and The Demon shook hands with The Guard Captain, sealing the man's fate.

^Enter Here