Threaded View

EXP: 5,071, Level: 3
    Level completed: 2%, EXP required for next Level: 3,929
    Level completed: 2%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,929

GP

Name
    Sketch
    Blue. The newcomer was blue, huh, that's new Sketch thought. He was muscular, and apparently well known by the guard captain. He came over, and Sketch guessed he was granted the authority to lead this mission. He spoke with with the confidence of someone who was used to being in charge. Sketch was relieved that someone who seemed used to military sorties was coming with him, the storyteller may have quite a few unusual skills, but he was no soldier, and he knew that if it came down to him having to fight on his own merits, almost anyone would me more than his match. The lean man got up and shook the new-comer's hand.

He was still less than enthused by the mission parameters being those of stealth rather than straight up fighting, his powers were more suited to frontal confrontation and shock tactics rather than gathering information. He still felt it was part of his duty to join the mission and provide any support he could. Besides, the guard mentioned a substantial reward, and Sketch would take a reward.

Sketch packed up the supplies he'd gotten out while he'd been waiting. In less than a minute, he'd had his pack, lantern, walking stick, and pipe all packed up and ready to head out. He took one last pipe full of his tobacco, letting the smell and taste relax him, and allow him to get his head into the right state of mind. He closed his eyes and allowed the stories that he knew flow into his mind, so he could summon his Grym on the fly if he had to fight. He stood up and walked over to Nosdyn.

"Alright Sir Nosdyn, I'm set and ready to head out. Just let me know how you want to do this, you seem to be the expert. The last time that I fought these goblins, there were only 5 of them, and I've never been much of a soldier, so I'll just follow your lead." Sketch held himself up straight and attempted to look like he belonged
    as part of the group, despite being 145 lbs of pure skin and bones.

"Last time, the grunts were easily frightened and easily run down by the miners. I'd venture to guess that if we run into any groups while we're up there, we need to make quick decisions or they'll be quick to sound an alarm."

"They also carry poisoned weapons, which can be deadly. My friend, Nevin, created an antivenom, I had him put together a few doses if we need them."
    Sketch remembered the incident with Elthas taking the venom on, he was knocked out for several days, and almost didn't wake up.

Sketch seriously hoped that the antivenom wouldn't be needed, but he didn't know what they'd run in to in those mountains.
    Last edited by The Crooked Knight; 10-31-2017 at 09:15 PM.