Wife? What the hell? What does the small mage mean? Rainee's ears twitched slightly, her face going from relaxed to curious as she turned the small mage and asked softly "Wife? What wife? Do you mean Nevin's wife? What?" her silver eyes widened before she couldn't help but laugh and murmur "No, I"m not Nevin's wife...um what is your name?" Her silver orbs then shifted from the small mage to that of the avian who seemed to be eyeing her heavily, a small cough escaped her soft lips as she asked softly "Hello Miss Crow. What might your name be? If your eyeing me because of what this mage stated, you have no worries I am not Nevin's wife. It...seems rumors flew around throughout Stonevale since my daughter and I shopped for potions at Nevin's shop, and well..." her cheeks flushed as she remembered her overly hyper trip on cat-nip, realizing her blush might indicting she was hiding something, she quickly explained to the avian woman "I went on a cat-nip high, I smelled a potion Nevin had made that was tantalizing too me and well, once it was in my system I couldn't help but be hyper and curious Miss Crow."

Her tail swished behind her, as she could feel nerves dancing through her body. She had never really been in the spotlight, in a group before. No, normally she was just the agile cat-girl, friendly, curious and hyperactive. Which she knew could lead her into trouble at times. Turning to examine the other group members, she saw another cloaked figure, this one definitely male and mysterious, she couldn't quite get a read on him. Studying him from head to toe, Rainee was curious who he was! Is he a mage? A mysterious wise man that can predict the future? The cloaked visage indicts something to do with magic....hmmm, maybe a lore-keeper? Shaking her head, the anthro swished her tail instead, her eyes wandering away from the mysterious man, until she heard a female with the plant-lady ask the avian woman if she could hug her!

[I][Weird!/I] was the cat-mother's first thought, but then she caught of a whiff of heavy botanical aromas coming from the masked plant-lady herself. Moving from the log she had seated herself at, Rainee begin to circle around the plant-woman, moving very close to her personal space. Moving to sniff around the botanical lady's shoulders, she continued to sniff at the strong odors her keen smell was inhaling upon her scent test of the plant-lady. The curious nekojin couldn't help but ask "Who are you Miss? You have a very curious odor! I smell keen natural aromas! Like what you find hidden in the forest or other natural environments! But I also smell something extremely strong and pungent! What is that scent? I really want to know!"

Her silver hues were bright with excitement and curiosity, sure they were sitting around a huge roaring bonfire with a mysterious, eerie dark castle looming over head. But right now, the cat-girl knew everything was fine! Its not like they were inside the mansion and she was peppering the plant-lady with her rapid-fire questions. No, right now everything was perfectly safe and fine for the nekojin to sate her curious nature. Giving the plant-lady a warm smile, she continued to sniff and circle around her, like a cat that had found the perfect toy. In an excited voice Rainee asked again "Well, can you answer my questions Miss Plant? I've never seen anyone like you around Althanas before, and I'm curious to know who you are!" the excited cat-mother then settled on a log next to the plant-woman, her tail twitching like a metronome as she waited for the botanical woman to hopefully answer her questions!