They laid tangled in one another’s arms, their chest rising and falling slightly faster than normal. This time the love making was more passionate, both of them sharing in the joy of creating a child together. Together they bathed in the moonlight, the silvery glow, his hand resting on her stomach. “Do you want a boy or girl,” Leila asked curiously.

“Whatever the child prefers,” he jested, running his fingers along her rounded belly. Nodding softly, the sun-kissed woman played with his hair. “What about names, anything popping out?”

“I have put no thought into it,” Josh reminded her, “what about you? Are there any family names you might like to use?” Her cheeks heated up slightly, she had to remember unlike her, he had just found out she was carrying his child. She had many nights and days to think of these things. “I have many names I like but none are family names,” she shrugged.

Sighing softly she watched as he laid his head on her breast, his hand stroking her stomach tenderly. “I never knew you could be so gentle,” she teased him.

“I never would have thought you’d find such ecstasy beneath a gentle hand,” he said, dipping his fingers between her legs momentarily. “It seems we surprise each other.”

A gasp parted her lips as his hand slide through her sensitive folds before rolling back up to her stomach. “Seems so,” she said breathlessly. She pulled his chin upward, her lips claiming his. The kiss was soft and tentative as the soft flesh or their lips rolled over one another before she pulled away. “I think change is good,” she said softly stroking his cheek.

“It had best be,” Josh chuckled, “it is constant and everlasting. This change, I think will be good for both of us.”

Leila nodded in agreement as she kissed his forehead softly before allowing him to lay back down, using her plush breast as pillows. For a moment the sex demon wished to will time to stop, just so she could enjoy this moment a little while longer. The sensation of him rubbing her stomach was soothing, it made her eyes grow heavier until she gave into sleep.