Ezra glanced between Nevin and the little Fae, brow slightly furrowed. Apparently, there was more to alchemy than just the usual potion and transmutation. It would make logical sense, though, that he was able to create poisons with ease. If one could make an antidote, it would be reasonable that they could create a poison as well. Although the worry still hung over their head as the idea of having been too trusting with Nevin held tight. If he was willing to make this poison for a supposed not-child, how far would he be willing to go in other aspects? Would he turn on Ezra at some point to experiment? They shifted uncomfortably as they leaned on the counter, but made sure to give room as the frost-Fae wrote out further questions.

...Fenn planned on poisoning someone's tea? Well, that was assassin-esque.

But an icy touch made the homunculus recoil in surprise, their body subconsciously pulling their hand away quickly. What was that cold feeling that had just washed over them? They glanced down, realizing that the little Fae had given them a quick tap to the hand. As Fenn scribbled out more questions, Ezra couldn't help but watch the little twitching of his ears. It was a rather endearing trait, and a rather odd urge to pat the not-child on the head was starting to fight its way through.

At the mention of being a Fae, Ezra blinked. It was a common mistake; with their somewhat odd appearance, they were often considered to be some sort of magical entity. Which wasn't far from the truth, in all actuality. If they didn't know better, the argument would hold some merit. From what Ezra could remember, the Fae had an extremely high threshold for magic and most of them could, in theory, become some of the most powerful spellcasters in the world due to their high mana storing capabilities. They gave a small look to Nevin before answering the little Fae.

"No, little Fae, I am not one of the Fair Folk such as yourself. However, you are correct in your assumption that I am not a human. It is... rather complicated to explain, but it is nothing of interest for you, I can assure you." They paused.

"And no offense taken, little one. However, you still have not answered my previous questions about your current lodgings. Are you currently without a residence to reside in for the evening?"