"...Interesting."

Ezra had remained quiet between Nevin's explanation of the two batches of candies and Fenn's agreement to reside with them while the alchemist worked. It was rather exciting that the fae child had agreed to stay close as well as answer the questions they had. It was not often such a unique source of information wandered into town, and most of the readings that the homunculus could remember had very little in regards to the fae. Most said to never take a deal with a fae if offered, but they were inclined to being pried with gifts for good fortune. They were shrewd negotiators, but also followed through with promises of their own and would repay kindnesses given in some form. Although the readings hadn't been clear on the different types of fae, only mentioning the two courts of Summer and Winter. The differences between the courts would provide fascinating data, even if it was a minor difference of the culture in the courts.

"Fenn, I am quite sure any answers you give me will be more than satisfactory. We can discuss any knowledge you have over supper this evening. Is there something you would prefer for your meal tonight? And of course, Nevin, you are invited for supper as well." Ezra said with a small smile, but glanced over at the gold colored candies sitting in the container. The strawberry flavoring had been rather unpleasant, but if the little fae was recommending it would be good for them, who were they to refuse? Carefully reaching over, they pulled one of the confections out of the jar and pulled the wrapper apart. Staring at the little gold candy for a few moments, they dropped the gold orb into their mouth to compare the taste.

They blinked in surprise as a smile formed; but not one of their unusual and off-putting shows of emotion. Their face was relaxed and Ezra almost seemed in a tranquil trance for a moment before looking to Nevin.

"Thish. Thish ish much better tashting than the other one." The homunculus nodded, still enjoying the sweet candy in their mouth. "Almosht remindsh me of my old home."