"You are not sleeping outside for a few days while waiting on this toxin, Fenn. That is not healthy, regardless of your fae lineage. Your 'daugi', as you say, is a mighty powerful beast. I can easily tell that just by looking, but it would be better if you had an actual home to reside in while you waited for your product to be completed." Ezra stated, arms crossed over their chest. They had seen how the village mothers had spoken with their children when they misbehaved, so the homunculus was going to do their best to enforce some fair but firm discipline with the small frost fae. They leaned over the counter, arms still crossed over their chest.

"You can stay with me until your... elixer is complete, little one. I would rather have you close by in case there are issues that need to be addressed." They paused. "Also, my past is complicated. I was once human, I think, but arcane complications arose and now my appearance is of, well... this. I could not tell you in entirety of who I am, because I do not even know the answer to that myself. It is a mystery I am hoping to solve soon. For now, you can just consider your question as answered as there is nothing more to say on the matter."

Turning to Nevin, they raised their hands and began to stretch their fingers out individually. A few made small cracks, and the homunculus seemed to stare past the alchemist towards the back room where they knew his brewing station lay. They could only guess at the plantlife that would be need for such a specific toxin, but they had a few ideas of what Nevin might use. However, the potion would most likely require fine flakes of iron, if the old rumors were true about the Fair Folk's weaknesses.

"Sir Nevin, I assume you have all the ingredients needed for the elixer? Do you need to visit the blacksmith for iron?" They asked, placing their hands behind their back to stand at attention. "Or do you perhaps have a remedy that does not require said metal? As much as I personally dislike this choice, I cannot imagine you would do this for anyone. I wanted to learn the art of alchemy from you, and although I was not aware of it, this too is a part of the process and I shall assist however needed." They turned to Fenn, moving around the counter to stand over the smaller fae.

"As for you, what are your intentions with this potion? I only ask because I am concerned that such a young one would want such a vile thing is quite uncommon. Do you plan on drinking said potion to pass away peacefully? Or is intended for someone else? Perhaps another faerie who is currently hunting you? I do not feel that you should be dealing with such aggressive forces on your own, even with your canine companion outside."