Slowly Stare took up the ceramic cup that awaited her on the table and took a long time to curl her clawed fingers around it as she considered on how to respond to Ezra. How much should she really reveal, without giving too much away? Was this all part of an extended plan by the church of Sabazios to get close to her and sieze her again - kidnap her and learn from their previous mistakes? But then why would Nevin allow his precious shop - in which he had many expensive elements and potions - be given so easily to someone he might consider to be the enemy? He was clever, surely if he did not trust this person, then he would not allow them to stay here.

Unless it was all part of some truly fancy plan. But that was crazy compared to what Stare was sure she could find in here. Poisons being one thing, blood magic secrets being another. Therefore, she took her time to consider before she answered, the cup warming her hands but not touching her beak as yet.

"Can you give me proof that you are not going to kill me?" she asked quietly, "I - sorry ..."

Stare stopped herself and remembered what Ezra had just said, literally not a minute before. 'Please stop assuming I am going to attack you.' The fact that the being had stressed this so passionately was perhaps their way of showing their anger. After all, their heart still shone just as brief white when they said that they did not want to fight her as the first time it had to be said. Really, now, it was Stare's issue. She had to either decide whether she could trust them or not, whether Nevin was their friend or not, and whether she considered the church of Sabazios really to have got this far in only a few days.

That was another thing - the timing between Ezra being assistant here and Stare being kidnapped did not really fit. More evidence to trust. And Ezra seemed entirely stressed out by the demon stuff ...

You can fight it off, if it comes to it, Vitruvion sighed. Just ... find out what you can. Tell it how powerful you are and if it is an agent of Sabazios ... well, they will only discover how potent you are, my dear.

Stare huffed, but then squared her shoulders and simply spoke.

"Right, sorry," she blinked as she looked back up from her tea at Ezra, "I am a naturally suspicious person, this I know. I cannot see your race, or full gender, which I usually can do in the sight, and that makes me confused and lost. Your chakras ... which I can also see, are mainly humming with demonic power but also something lavender. Which, I have no idea what that means. This makes you even more confusing. Hence 'confusing person'." She paused. "My eyes are ... powerful. I cannot really give you view to your origin, just questions. You are a mixture of what looks like three souls at least, fighting for dominance, with a focus there," she pointed a dew claw at the forehead of Ezra.