The word made her brows rise and she to stumble in her step. His high priestess. Essentially what would be one of the heads of the religion, if there was one such able to be built. As she thought about it, however, it all made sense. The other two who knew about his godhood were Raevin and his sister, and they would likely get their own roles, or had them.

He laughed at her reaction and swept into his powerful steps again.

"I'm pretty sure I'd be useless to you in that respect," she muttered.

"You underestimate yourself, Stare," he chided her.

She shrugged. "Pretty sure I don't ..."

He chuckled more and moved into the dining hall itself. The great ivory room, with six my portraits. A long oak table, with ten chairs, one of them practically a throne at the head. A wooden floor, fine settings with a great chandelier lighting up the whole place. Underneath the glow of which already sat Mer, nestled into the chair beside Raevin's empty one (that directly to the right, which was left empty even if he was not at the meal). Opposite her, however, was the greatest surprise. Bedside the chair left for Stare sat Blaze, unbound and looking as uncertain as the day she was born. Behind her chair stood her two guards, their eyes ever ready. Silence was already in the room, and things got even more awkward as Vitruvion and Stare came in.

The god paused for a moment, then grunted acceptance before going over to collapse into his chair. He lounged there as if it was a base instinct, and eyed the two women there.

"Well, Blaze. You wanted to see our life here. This is Mer, Stare's apprentice."

Mer raised her brows at the idea of her being an 'apprentice' - which was essentially her job - but said nothing before nodding to Blaze. The redhead stared back with large eyes, her hands fidgeting beneath the table.

"I see," she whispered.

Then Vitruvion looked over to Stare. "You are not eating, my dear?" he asked as she did not move from where she was - still near the door. All eyes then turned to her, including those of Blaze which were back to reflecting anger. Her jaw tightened and she saw him arch an eyebrow.