Ven looked at Fenn, then at Nevin, the back to Fenn again before chuckling. "Well I can provide specifics quite easily new best friend you big softie you. Admit it, you like hugs!"

Ven knew he wouldn't of course, not right now, not out loud. Even with this limited interaction, he got pretty good feel of Nevin's type, prickly like a cactus. Fortunately for Ven, he was an expert botinist, he read up on plant care in several books! That basically makes him a genius.

But alas, now was not the time to flaunt that. He had a job to do and he really needed to stop getting distracted. Focus!

Then focus he did. Like a switch, Ven went from full on joking mode to casual business mode (Which is realistically the best you'll get out of him given most any situation).

"We will definetlt need to go with the specifics. General stuff has too much risk for failure, not that I doubt your work. Obviously human, as well as elves, dwarves, a variant for drow if possible, though not not entirely necessary, reptilian based creatures, personas with dracinic if infernal heritage in their blood- samples can be provided if needed- and a minotaur."

Ven shook his head as he said the last part. "Don't ask. Seriously, just don't."

He then looked back at Fenn, who took full advantage of the free hug while Ven listed off what he needed. "Speaking of serious stuff, how come you Mr. Fenn haven't said anything to myself? We can't become good friends if you dont converse?"