Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next Level: 265

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    Ok, ok, ok--so a dumb shit DID technically walk out of that wooden airship that Scarlet was ready to have set aflame; but godammit if it wasn't Madison herself. The Briarheart had a few Aleraran men in tow, all messed up with whatever venomous spores that the woman spewed from that gnarled mouth of hers. Whatever. Scarlet didn't care. She watched silently as Madison and Advencia had some sort of internal war with their eyes and body language.

Fuck. The two should just get a room....

A small smirk twitched at the corners of Scarlets lips as she entertained the thought of the two being left alone in a room together. Both formidable fighters, both at each other’s throats. Entertaining.

Still...Scarlet knew the distaste Advencia had for Madison. Advencia had become far too attached to the redheaded assassin, and part of her ire toward Madison was her fear of the woman taking Scarlet away.

And lo and behold guess what Madison just had planned!

"For someone who abhors the Hand and swears herself away from it… I do find it amusing to see you constantly returning," Scarlet mused as Briar had whisked her away and under her briar-knit arm--which Scarlet knew was hissing and bubbling away at the mere touch. Woman had balls; but Scarlet knew that. "And really? Slapping poor Advencia." Scarlet laid the sarcasm on thick. "She's a tad precious for that don't you think?"

Madison didn't respond but the flicker of her eyes said it all. God, this woman was like 90% snark, 5% vines and 5% questionable shit. "Right, old buddy ol' pal oh friend of mine..." Scarlet began, returning that with just as much of her own. She ignored the use of her dead name. Madison was one of the few, if only people Scarlet would tolerate using that name. Anything else from Madison’s lips… err… vines? would have sounded weird. (How the fuck did she formulate speech?)

"Really... you couldn't think of anyone, absolutely [/i]anyone[/i] better for this? Fuck me, woman--! A pet ROCK would be better at this than me. Hell, you'd be able to lob it at someone’s head and do some damage, too. Still..."

Scarlet glanced at Advencia who was rubbing her cheek, her other hand clutched at her lower abdomen as she stared directly at Scarlet. It was a sign, it was practically screaming at Scarlet ’woman you're fuckin' preggers don't be goin' out and starting shit. You're meant to be on home rest'.

Heh... Home rest... like she or even Lye could stop Scarlet from doing what she wanted.

"I've been out of sorts myself... and frankly, I’m going a little stir crazy around the compound. You'd think after all this time, I'd be used to the stench of unwashed brute by now. Give me one moment and I'll join you, oh bestest best friend o' mine."

Scarlet shrugged off Madisons arm and approached Advencia, the moment she was within earshot the tiny succubus started her hurried, hushed whispers. "Mistress! You can't possibly be thinking of doing this! You need to stay here, we need to watch you. You're...you're...." Her sapphire eyes fell to Scarlets cracked skin. "You're not… well. You're recovering and you have a child to think of! You need to be monitored. Master was very strict with-ee-"

Scarlet knew there was one surefire way to shut up Advencia, and that was either to shank her in the gut--which Scarlet couldn't do at the moment--or to kiss her. So in one swift move Scarlet whisked up the tiny succubus, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulled her in close before pressing her lips to the rosy reds of Advencia’s. The contact lasted no more than a second before Scarlet unceremoniously pushed Advencia away.

"I can handle it."

"B-buh..uh..."

Yup. Shut her up good.

Scarlet waved the men off, who were still aiming their lit arrows at the airship. Goddammit....didn't they have half a mind of their own? Sure, Madison wasn't exactly....part of the Hand, but she was a business partner of Scarlet’s. Or, apparently now best friends through thick and thin, or whatever the briarheart was spewing. At least it wasn't those damned spores. Or god forbid, like Aure--swarms of gross insects.

"Right, let's not dilly dally. Time to re-root, or plant or whatever it is you kids do these days to fix yourself." Scarlet said with an air of humored sarcasm as she stepped onto the airship. "I forgot my snacks, perhaps we should stop off and get some on the way?"
    Last edited by Amari; 12-14-2017 at 05:52 AM.