Kingdom Death: Monster is a survival-horror campaign game which focuses on a group of survivors who wake up in a lightless word filled with horrible monsters and their struggle to build a settlement of people that will be able to survive in this world. Along the way survivors will be born and survivors will die. Your settlement will grow in technology as you innovate and will gear up using parts of the monsters that you kill so that you can go out and hunt bigger monsters. Powerful and deadly adversaries will show up to challenge your settlement and you will have to either give in to your fear and bow before them or rise up and give your lives to fight them back.

It is my very favorite game.

Kingdom Death is a tabletop game for 1 - 4 players. I also have a really well-scripted version on the Tabletop Simulator program from Steam that I play on my computer. I plan on playing a basic version of the campaign for Althanas and writing my progress down in this thread. Note that this game does deal with some mature topics at times and is very violent. Please feel free to chime in and ask questions in the thread.