Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    As the salmon fried, Nevin heard movement from the door. A quick glance showed an absolutely still blue haired cat girl, and after a few moments of a stare off, he chuckled and returned to work on the food. To he was caught off guard when -

Soft. He shoved the blush down as long, slender arms wrapped around one of his, and she complemented his cooking. Considering how the girl had been acting he knew absolutely nothing was meant by it - instead, the cat girls he knew all seemed to have poor senses of personal space. The compliment to his food was nice with how poorly he once had done in that regard.

But the real thing that made him pause, and almost scorch his hand with the food, was the way his magic reacted to her being right there against him. It had been silent, content, but when she pressed against him, the chorus of his magic began to sing in anticipation. Strangely, for once all of the 'voices' involved were female, where usually it was an unknowable mixture. There was a different edge to it as well, like an eager possessiveness that rose to a triumphant cry for a moment when she said - something, he missed her words in the exultation from his magic.

Then she loosened her grip after bouncing against him, and the singing from his magic had settled back, into an oddly passive satisfied hum. That was one of the strangest reactions his magic had ever had to someone - just who was this girl? He coughed, sharply and shook his head, red hair dancing about his face as he pushed the mix of confusion and other emotions down.

"The food is almost done, yes. Now, I know you likely don't want too much with the fish, but I'm going to cook up some vegetables as well. If there are any you're interested in, I have some root vegetables and asparagus." As he spoke, he took out some carrots and began slicing them into long strips and dropping them into the sizzling butter. He flipped out the fillets and dropped them onto a platter, then one long arm reached over and plucked a plate from a cabinet. He dropped one of the fillets onto the plate, and set it with a fork on the small table.

"And do you want anything to drink? I have water, juice, milk, and some alcohol."
    Last edited by Nevin; 11-28-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.