Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Nevin came closer and my head slipped from the doorframe to lean against his chest. IT seemed to cool me down, I mean. I know that doesn't make sense, but it did. His presence was cooling? I guess its like putting cucumbers on your eyes or something. I mumbled incoherently as he picked up my injured hand and wrapped it up. He said something about me trying to get at his soul again? Eew. No. Why.

"Bleh." I stuck my tongue out at the thought. "Eteri collect pretty souls... not dirty broken ones." I muttered. My tail flicked awkwardly to and fro before setting down, coiling absently around one of his legs.

Geez.. This guy was tall. I'd have to crane my neck way up to see his face. So... no... no instead I'd leave my head right where it was. "This nice..."I muttered, barely aware of the vial he pressed into my hand. It wasn't until he stepped away that I had noticed it. I stumbled forward a few feet, but being the acrobatic thing I am, I easily managed to gain my balance. I stared at the vial curiously.

"This help?" I looked up at Nevin who nodded furiously, his eyes on the floor. Did he drop something? What was it? was it gold? was it -

My thoughts stopped and I found myself faltering. Ok.. he said this would help right? I flicked the cork off with my thumb I wrinkled my nose and downed it in a single gulp before coughing. "BLEH!" I muttered. "Taste like pasting teeth!" I mumbled, furrowing my brows. This wasn't nice.

"WHat give!?" I ask, holding out my bandaged hand. "How happening?" I took a step closer to him. Whatever that peppermint tasting crap was, it was either slow acting or not working. Then again.. how often does someone drink a medicine and it works instantly? I don't know...its not something I normally would do. Ayaka would know. But she's a bitch.

I took another faltered step. "Why hurt! Narvin speak!" I demanded as I reached out to him with my uninjured hand to grab onto his jacket. I tugged it. "Now!"
    Last edited by Eteri; 11-29-2017 at 03:58 AM.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul