Nevin raised one eyebrow as the girl - Felicity - explained her situation. It sounded like - well, like she had been a victim of someone trying to work on a serum to increase physical strength. He didn't know why the experiment seemed to have stuck with her though - that was unusual, most medicines ran through in the course of a few days at most. He rubbed his chin in thought as he slowly walked around her, examining her as she tracked his movements with her eyes. Finally he came to a stop in front of her, and ran one hand across the messy ponytail on the back of his head as he stared at her before speaking.

"I - well, I am dreadfully sorry to hear that you were the victim of such an unethical experiment. I can see why you're seeking help, and I will do my best to help you. It.. well. To be honest, this is a rather interesting challenge, and one that you say you need help with, and I'm not one to turn away those in need. So then." Nevin strode back behind his counter and pulled up a notebook, flipping it open to a blank page and he picked up a pencil to start writing notes down as he spoke and she answered.

"You say this 'escalation' occurs every time you bleed. Is that a very literal statement, in that any time something breaks your skin your anger rises, or is it more limited to combat situations, where your adrenaline levels are already elevated?"
Perhaps this was in some way connected to her output of adrenaline? It didn't seem so - he didn't think adrenaline could be responsible for the loss of reasoning. But - it was a possibility, so he noted it. He also wrote down that the serum had been in her system for an extended period of time -

"Ah, a follow up question to your explanation. Has anyone been in a position where they might have been able to continually inject you with the serum over a long period of time?" There were some salts, alkali metals and the like, that could build up in the system if exposure was prolonged, but usually those required multiple injections or continual exposure. He couldn't think of any that could take such hold with just one injection. But - maybe? He chewed the inside of one cheek as he thought.