"Well, I'm glad you don't want to eat me -" Nevin had just started to feel a modicum of relief. But as with many things, it was tinged with concern too - something inside Eteri did want to hurt him?
Or at least, eat a part of him? Before he could follow up on that concern though - well, his brain short circuited. The feline female had already been close enough that if Nevin didn't know how innocent she was he would have been having some problems.

But then she was even closer, and a heady, musky scent filled his nose and Nevin found it hard to focus. That is, until sharp, delicate teeth nipped at his skin, sending shivers up and down his entire body. A full body blush shot over Nevin, making the lines across his body disappear as his skin changed shade to match them. At some point when her teeth had been on him he had made a noise, but he wasn't sure what it was.

What he was sure of was that - she needed to not be on his lap. Immediately. Suiting action to thought, he scooped her up and moved her to the side, and quickly stood up. He looked in every direction but at her as he spoke.

"I'm- I'm feeling hungry, let's go eat" Ah, Crimson. He was stammering.