I felt him wrap his arms around me, and to keep my balance I had to grasp hold of his upper arms. I could feel the slight tension of his muscles as they flexed to lift me up.

"A-ahh!"

I wasn't expecting the action, nor was I expecting the flood of warmth. I looked down at him as his dark eyes met mine. Lined with wrinkles and dark circles they peered at her from behind crimson bangs which I instinctively reached out to tuck behind his ears.

Better. Yes this better. Now I could see him clearly. He smirked. G-gah what! Why would he do that.

I squirmed. "when said take me eteri meant blood! Not pick ups!" I muttered futily punching his arms.

He ushered me to the side like it was nothing, abd set me down before bustling about the kitchen.

I stared at him. What was that? Was it the nagging burning feeling I felt when around him? I wasn't sure.

Nevin quickly made his way back to the table and sat down. Making mention of eating whilst it was hot.

I was still curious..m what was that? I had to investigate more. I picked up my bowl and before he could say anything I deftly sat myself in his lap.

It was warm... And there was something else... I shuffled, trying to get comfortable. Ah... There. Yes
This was nice.

I rested My back against his chest and using my fingers, began to eat. Tail contently swishing side to side I lightly hummed as I ate. I was happy.