The gentle chime of the door had Nevin look up from the notes he was working on. Sure enough, someone was purposefully making their way into his shop. Excellent, a distraction from the alchemical formula that were currently chasing each other in circles in his head. He closed the book and folded his hands together on the counter and watched as she approached.

She was definitely different from most of the clientele that came into his shop at this time of night. She had a lethal grace to her motions as she swept across the shop floor. On her back was a sword, primed and ready for easy grasp - a definitive warrior, as opposed to the cutthroats that normally served as the messengers for the different groups that plagued Radasanth. So when she said that she had business - well. He tilted his head to one side, studying her. It seemed that he had drawn the attention of a somewhat more prestigious organization, this time.

"I am indeed Nevin, proprietor of A Single Drop." He nodded his head to the seat that was in front of the counter, off to one side from him slightly. Slender gloves fingers stretched before he opened his note book and flipped to a blank page, then he twirled his pen in his fingers a moment before tilting his head to one side.

"You are not from one of the normal groups that seek my wares. Are you after poisons? Antidotes? Customized serums of some kind?" He tapped one end of the pen against the book after each question, studying her. "And is your name something I might enquire to, or do you have an alias you would prefer?" The alchemist would prefer not to have to write her down as 'white-haired woman' in his request forms.