(Note: Open to one level 1-3 fiter. Just looking to fite for fun. Nothing too extravagant or mind blowing...I'm just itching to fite. I'm using my new version of Elthas for this after my recent reincarnation with him. Thank you all for understanding.)

The handsome Elf looked at the structure of The Citadel before him.

There was history in that building, and some of that history belonged to Elthas. I have to get stronger...I have to practice the teachings of my Father more. Elthas was a Forest Elf, and his kind still lived in Concordia Forest preferring the trees comfort to the hustle and bustle of the city of Radasanth. Elthas considered that very carefully. I am in a place built by all Races...for the worship of the battle. The Thayne of War are served here. In some way, Elthas felt at peace being in front of the grand structure. It was comprised with architectural styles of all of the prime races of Althanas. It's highest spires seemed to touch the sky itself...

Elthas looked up considering the possibility of ever walking up that high...to touch the very heavens themselves.

Elthas listened to the crowd that was always gathered near The Citadel. Some were mere fanboys and girls following their favourite Citadel goers. There were heavy hitters like John Cromwell, Storm Veritas, Madison Freebird and many others. Elthas wondered where he stood with the likes of all of them. I am here to test my level of skill and improve it. Like my Father before me. Elthas returned his eyes to their normal level, instead of looking up at the spires of The Citadel. In front of him was one of The Monks of The Order.

They seem to always appear at just the right moment... Elthas nodded towards The Monk with respect. The Monk's robes were simple which showed that the fellow was probably a novice or an apprentice. However, Elthas noticed the man's round and Human ears. A Hume... Elthas smiled at that. "Greetings, sir Monk."

"Ah. Son of Belthasar." The Monk said casually. "It has been some time since your battle with Mr. Black Shadow."

That was his name...? Elthas had a peculiar look on his face but shook it off.

"Did I say something wrong?" The Monk asked.

Elthas shook his head. "No. I just didn't know that was his name." Elthas had a name at that point. One day, Black Shadow...I will have my revenge. Elthas looked at The Monk. "I'd like my usual room. I want my opponent to be able to configure it to their liking though."

"Any requests for an arena?" The Monk asked.

"No, my opponent can wing it." Elthas tipped his fedora hat towards the Monk. "I'm looking for someone of equal skill level in my tier bracket though."

"You know...my uncle knows your Father." The Monk said carefully. "I can arrange a meeting with him later on if you want to speak to my uncle." The Monk added as the two walked into The Citadel's halls.

"My Father..." Elthas repeated. "I've not heard from him in some time since The War ended." Elthas stopped walking for a moment and rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I am looking for any information in regards to his current where about. I am afraid that something might have happened to him during The War." Elthas said.

"I will help you find your Father in anyway I can." The Monk said truthfully. "But first...the show must go on."

Elthas nodded and started walking again with The Monk. They were take care of the needs to satiate the hunger that The Thayne of War held. The need for consistent bloodshed and war...battle. It was the way of things in Corone.

(Feel free to create the combat arena, I will roll with whatever you set up, I only request to keep it simple!!!)
(Note: Guys Shelby has taken this thread up please nobody else post in this I will have more open fites in the meantime up soon for you guys!!!)