I huffed, slightly annoyed he had pulled away. He caught sight of my annoyed look and laughed. He asked if it was normal for me to have such... feelings before my cycle and I had to think. No... No it wasn't, I couldn't recall a time I was even vaguely interested in being physical with someone outside of it. I never saw the reason to, at least not until recently. Ayaka was right, I was quite childish with these things. It never once occurred to me that people would do it purely for enjoyment and not to procreate. I wasn't that stupid at least... I always ensured that I wouldn't be carrying around a baby 9 months later. Could you imagine? A blue haired cat lady running around with a child? Thayne forbid such a sight.

"Eteri never thought sex as pleasure." I admitted. "Just as means to end." I followed his gaze as it shifted to the cupboard. He must have thought about one of the things inside it because his discussion changed.

"People do...crazy things for pleasure. Still." His eyes wandered back to me and he smiled. "I'm glad it seems that this has nothing to do with your cycle." He went to approach me and his hand lifted as though to wrap an arm around my waist but he hesitated. I wasn't sure why. Was it because it still bothered him?

"So...if is pleasurable..." I asked. "Is why you not like Eteri when less clothes?"

"W-what?" He stammered. "No...it's not that I don't like it ...Crimson its..." His eyes glanced over my body, and I was painfully aware of the places they lingered. "You seem so innocent, and it drives me crazy. You don't seem to know what you're doing half the time is practically inviting me to..." He cleared his throat and turned away.

"Ah. Drinks. Let's have some drinks."

"Oh... Okay..." I said as I followed him into the kitchen. Confused. He seemed....happier? That was good. Right?