Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin

The type of thing that happens between two consenting adults (Mature)

Rated M for mature, sexual content.
    She was hot sweaty, and naked. Eteri felt...somewhat safe being naked right now. Nevin had left a day ago to take care of some business. He told her he may be a few days and joked that he may just miss out on her being in heat. It just might be a good thing. Eteri lay on her stomach against the stone floor of the bathroom in an attempt to cool her body down. She knew it wouldn’t help but she had to try. The hormones raging in her body were screaming at her.

Eteri already tried leaving the shop but Nevin locked it up tight. Stupid pre-emptive prick. He was allowed to go and sleep around but she wasn’t? ’That’s right I can smell it on you when you come back from your late night ‘material gathering’ OK...granted…. She wasn’t in the right frame of mind but was that really such a bad thing? Sex wasn’t all Eteri wanted right now...She felt as though she could honestly sink her teeth into some writhing flesh right about now. A low rumble echoed in the quiet room. Her stomach grumbled and she couldn’t decide what she felt more… hunger or hornyness.

<”Fuck me…”> Eteri muttered as she pushed herself off the floor and wiped her brow with the back of her hand. ’ I need to cool down…. She stood up and turned on the shower before standing under it. “Brr…” Shivers rolled through her pale body as the frozen water hit her creamy skin. It reminded her of being back in Salvar. It helped… if only a little…

She glanced at her fingernails, underneath were matted piles of fluff and material. Yeh….oops. Eteri hoped Nevin would forgive her for practically scratching up his furniture and upholstery. She sat in the shower and yowled as she pressed her back against the wall. This feeling was almost too painful to bear.
    Last edited by Eteri; 12-03-2017 at 07:42 AM.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul