She had barely reached orgasm before he pulled away from her, her insides still twitched and ached. Throbbing and engorged, she was not done. Far from done. Eteri mumbled, how could be so utterly amazing yet so cruel at the same time? Where was this dominant and headstrong man coming from? It was hard to imagine it was the same meek man who flushed at the very sight of her. Her breaths came in short, quick successions. “More! Now!” she demanded as she tugged on his restraints. “Need more. Want Nevin!”

”I’m right here, honey.” A teasing, prodding feeling against her pussy, and what she wanted was almost there. “But we’re doing this at my pace. You just stay there and be a good girl.” The way he drawled out the words ‘good girl’ …. Eteri rolled her eyes back and tilted her head back, relaxing for just a few short moments.

“Y-Yes…” she breathed. How could she not listen to him? With those eyes, that grip, his low drawl...and how he had her utterly bound to his whim? Eteri didn’t realise how much she Enjoyed such things. She was used to a few quick fucks before literally bouncing off on her way. It was clear this wasn’t going to happen tonight.

“But…” She began. “Need touch...Need Nevin…” She needed more from him she needed everything he could throw at her. She wanted him just as much as he desired her but she didn’t just want him. She wanted every single part of him. Heated breath, throbbing cock, blood riddled tendrils and more.

“Oh, you need me, honey? Well then, you can have me.” And with a twist to his lips, Nevin shifted on the bed, and soon his shaft was bobbing near Eteri’s face.

Pursing her lips in pure defiance as she felt him press his throbbing cock toward her mouth. She could smell a mixture of both his and her own bodily fluids as they dripped from the end of his cock onto her chin.

Dammit…

How could she resist? Her mouth parted and she practically melted as Nevin crooned ‘Good girl’ at her a second time.

She opened her mouth and felt himself press into her. Eteri mumbled, her tongue rolling over the tip of his shaft as he slowly began to thrust in and out; every so often her pointed canines would graze against his skin. He withdrew long enough for Eteri to catch her breath and mumble, “Taste good…” before he laughed and pressed himself into her again.