For us crazy ten billion alt users. Simple, rank your characters in the following:

- Strongest Character (Physically) (Weakest to Strongest)
- Strongest Character (Supernatural/ Ability/Magic/Anti-MagicMagic-Wise) (Weakest to Strongest)
- Smartest Character (Dumbest to Smartest):
- Darkest Character (Dark as in gloomy and morbid and emo; not evil) (Lightest to Darkest)
- Evilest Character (Least Evil to Most Evil)
- Attractive Character (Ugliest to Prettiest)
- Interesting Character (Least Interesting to Most interesting)
- Favorite Character (Least Favorite to Most Favorite)

~~~

[spoiler]
- Strongest Character (Physically) (Weakest to Strongest) Ashla Icebreaker, Felicity Rhyolite. (pretty close, but strong in different ways. Ashla's recently weaker, especially in her already low raw strength, due to not taking care of herself.)
- Strongest Character (Supernatural/ Ability/Magic/Anti-MagicMagic-Wise) (Weakest to Strongest) Felicity Rhyolite, Ashla Icebreaker. (Ashla is definitely way stronger!)
- Smartest Character (Dumbest to Smartest): Felicity Rhyolite, Ashla Icebreaker. (they both have average IQ's.)
- Darkest Character (Dark as in gloomy and morbid and emo; not evil) (Lightest to Darkest) Felicity Rhyolite, Ashla Icebreaker. (If the Althies ever feature a "Most Emo Character" contest and Ashla doesn't at least get nominated, I've been writing her wrong…)
- Evilest Character (Least Evil to Most Evil) Felicity Rhyolite, Ashla Icebreaker. (Duh…)
- Attractive Character (Ugliest to Prettiest) Felicity Rhyolite, Ashla Icebreaker. (Felicity is probably cute, but Ashla's been stated to be a beautiful person in my writing several times.)
- Interesting Character (Least Interesting to Most interesting) Ashla Icebreaker, Felicity Rhyolite. (I confess! Ashla's gone into Mary Sue territory! I admit it! Meanwhile, Felicity has more weaknesses and isn't that cliché… at least I don't think…)
- Favorite Character (Least Favorite to Most Favorite) … Ashla Icebreaker, Felicity Rhyolite ... ( … I like them equally, but for different reasons. I've been through a lot with Ashla and have written her for years; I'm emotionally attached to her, she's the character I improved alongside of and I made her more mature and stuff… Felicity feels more original though, and I can just have fun writing her. Ashla's all dark and broody and Anakin level emo and angsty. Ugh. Felicity's a kid with a balance between innocence and reality. She's the Robin to Ashla's Batman, and I generally enjoy Fewicity way more.)
[/spoiler]