The gamble did not pay off...he entered my mind somehow... Nosdyn thought to himself at that point. I'll have to work on shielding my mind better...though to his credit I am already badly injured... Nosdyn growled as he waited for his end to come. He'd attempted every tactic he could think of to overcome Ioder...but he'd failed. The sting of failure burnt in his lungs as he crouched there for a moment or two, the effects of Iron Skin wearing off at that point...quickly so because of his limited training with the ability.

Ioder's weapon did pierce Nosdyn's flesh at that point.

There was no reaction from Nosdyn...he already accepted his fate. The twin blades pierced his collarbones, cleaving the sturdy bones in pieces. The swords pierced and Nosdyn growled at that point. He crouched downward and held himself aloft with a mighty fist, trying to hang on. But no...despite his rage and anger beginning to reach unparalleled heights...Nosdyn had been defeated.

Very few would show pity to one like he...also...he never wanted to be pitied.

He merely did not want to appear as a coward...he'd stood his ground.

That mattered to Nosdyn more than anything else.

Massive amounts of demonic blood poured out from the vessel of the blue skinned warrior. At that point, he coughed up more blood as well. Despite that, he held his ground. It was his mere survival instincts that kept him alive at that point. But the blood loss had taken it's toll. "Ioder..." Nosdyn manged to say through fits of coughing up blood. "Demon Lord Igantius...I have heard the name before...it has been an honour to fight you..." Nosdyn suddenly said. He'd gained a tremendous respect of the servant of Ignatius. Nosdyn himself currently lacked his own clan, but he was still working on his training.

His main allegiance had been to Stare and Vitruvion.

But that did not conflict with his own goals of becoming a Demon Lord himself someday.

As Nosdyn bled out, he struggled until the very end. Fighting the whole time to remain conscious. In the end, the tremendous noxious gasses within the inferno was what did Nosdyn in. He felt the weight of the burning air against his injured lungs. And at that point, finally, the proud Demon could fight no longer. His last thoughts as he succumbed to the void were of his sworn enemy. Jake Narmolanya. He pictured The Elf long and hard as he swirled into unconsciousness. One day...I will be strong... And the void consumed him at that point and he passed out...