Shimmering with sparkly blue wings, a line of thin silver gracefully slashed against the sparkling blue, a butterfly nimble and quick was flying a way from an overly excited little kitten. Her chocolate brown hair was blowing from the wind, as the curious little one was making leaps and grabs with her paw. Trying desperately to catch the pretty floating treasure just out of her grasp.

“Come on Mister butterfly! Let me catch you! I want to take you home to admire!” Mylie’s Little voice chirped excitedly. She was already getting weird looks from the passer bus on the bustling street in Oakwood. But the mischievous tiny cat didn’t care. She just wanted to catch her prize.

“MYLIE RIVFADER!” a loud mothering voice screamed. Rainee has appeared soon after her daughter was still prancing after the butterfly. She had decided to treat her little angel to a salmon lunch and she had heard that Oceania was a fine seafood restaurant located in Oakwood. Their little outing had been going smoothly, the mother daughter doing had eaten clam chowder without any mishaps, they had just gotten through salad when the butterfly had appeared. Completely distracting her daughter from the delicious meal and causing her dear one to wander off after the shiny insect.

With profuse apologies to the maitre’d and promising to come back and pay, the cat-mother had scrambled off after her wayward daughter. Now she had been chasing Mylie for a good thirty minutes and the nekojin was frazzled and annoyed!

“Young lady get back here this instance if you don’t come here no sweets for a month!”

The tiny kitten was too distracted to hear her mother’s warning, when she saw the pretty sapphire butterfly hovering in front of an alchemist shop door, she tried to pounce it, but missed completely and tumbled tail first into a clean neat alchemist shop. The first thing Mylie noti ced was she had not caught the butterfly, which was now fluttering around a familiar looking red haired man. Her green eyes blinked before she recognized him. Nevin the nice man who had let her and mommy sleep at his shop.

Scurrying to hide behind him she squealed “Hi Nevin! Hide me from mommy! I made her mad!” She then reached forward to cling to Nevins pant leg peering out to see if her mother had seen what shop she had tumbled into.

The buttefly fluttered around the crimson haired alchemist and the hiding little kitten as the belle jangling the door open announced the arrival of Mylie’s mother.

The blue haired nekojin looked annoyed her hand was on her hip as she noticed her daughter hiding behind a red haired man. Her voice was stern as sh lectured “ Mylie you know better then too, “ seeing. Who the crimson haired man was she groaned and said sofktly “Nevin... hello. Please stop shielding my daughter.! I need to lecture her on manners! You know better Mylie RIVFADER then to run off on me when we are having a nice meal!”