Mylie’s little kitty ears twitched rapidly as she listened to Nevin’s advice. Her tail joined her twitching ears by starting to swish back and forth. Her young mind was able to comprehend what the red haired man was saying. That she shouldn’t wander off from her mommy’s care, while the little kitten didn’t want to worry her mommy, her curious nature always prevented the chocolate haired little nekojin from being a good a girl as she could.

This was evident now as even as Nevin pushed Mylie back towards her irritated mother’s arms, the agile little one swiveled on her feet and begin to bounce up and down. She remembered the sweet candy she had gotten at Nevin’s shop and now she wanted more. In a excited squeal she exclaimed “I get what your saying Mister Nevin! I’ll try to not cause mommy trouble! But! “ her adorable green eyes grew round like saucers as she meowed out “ Can I have some candy pweese?!”

Rainee’s ears twitched in annoyance and a hand covered her face as she could feel the embarrassment coursing through her body. Her little angel had tumbled right into a quaint little shop, her keen sense of smell noticed herbs, pungent and combined into various concoctions and potions. The next thing she noticed was the familiar voice of Nevin, the kind-hearted alchemist who had let her daughter and her stay at his shop when she had overdosed on a catnip potion and alcohol . She also heard an excited girl’s voice, first exclaiming how cute her rambunctious daughter was. Then trying to be serious by offering a back shed and a paddle, a laugh escaped Rainee’s lips.

Her daughter sure knew how to drive her crazy! Removing the hand covering her face. The nekojin mumbled politely “The paddle and back shed won’t be necessary miss! But, thank you for the eagerness to help me out with my little one!” Her silver eyes then shifted from the form of the red haired teen to Nevin as exsparation was clear in her voice as she groaned “ we meet again due to a butterfly and my daughter’s curiousity Nevin!” She then gathered Mylie into her arms, hugging her precious girl tight as she finished saying “I’m glad she ran into you and not a stranger!”

She then stared into her daughter’s unashamed eyes and said sternly “ Mylie Rivfader! You know better then to run off on me! You shouldn’t let wanting to catch a butterfly override your common sense! What if you had gotten kidnapped?”

Mylie meowed softy her tail twitching as she chirped “ You would have saved me mommy! Besides the butterfly is pretty! I want it for a pet! “ her chocolate brown eyes then stared at the sapphire butterfly as it fluttered it’s wings and crawled slightly higher up Nevin’s finger.

A sigh left the cat-mother’s lips, her tone was frazzled as she exclaimed “ Mylie... what am I going to do with you?”