Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Now that potion was just bizarre... If the feeling of if rusted iron nails and chalk boards had a taste to them...

Although she grimaced, Felicity chugged it down. The first thing she felt was... that horrific aftertaste. While Nevin climbed the ladder, Felicity grabbed an empty glass and bolted for a pitcher of precious H2O on the other work bench. She dropped the glass, drank the entire gallon of water. As the redhead chugged it down, she heard panicked voices. Thus far, no conscious changes were to be of notice. After placing the empty glass down, she grabbed her sword, strapped it to her belt, and raced towards the ladder. She climbed, her sword bouncing against her leg. She pulled herself out, first laying her eyes on...

A man was rather pathetically wrapped in bandages. The liquid crimson quickly spread over the wrappings, his dirtied face winced in pain.

"... ye could coom and help us out? The foreman, he ain't - well. He ain't goin' ta let us stop just for this, and we're afraid, we're right afraid."

Her eyes widened in a pinch of shock. Eyes dilated as all her previous thoughts flew out of her mind. All her thoughts were now on the miners asking for assistance. They needed help.

"A-are you- Never mind!" She cut herself off, running from behind the counter towards a shelf. She only hoped that Nevin's potions were also stocked in alphabetical order. She searched for several moments before snatching a light green salve from a shelf. She ran towards the injured worker, then ripped the wrappings off. She then, carefully, poured a small bit of liquid over the wounds evenly. The man hissed, tried to pull away, but the girl calmly took his well hand.

"It's going to sting, I apologize." She tried to sound as soothing and calm as possible, "This potion is made from athelas and antedowt, it will hasten the healing process and improve clotting."

Her actions were steady and calm. She had experience as an alchemist before, and her softer heart was more than capable of cheering up, as well as calming down, those around her. After steadily applying some more liquid, she turned towards Nevin and motioned expectantly, "New bandages, please."

Nevin seemed okay with following that order, he swiftly pulled a role of sturdy white wrappings from a cupboard and handed them to her. Felicity gave him the empty bottle and immediately dressed the wound. "There are also several pain medications to chose from, sir. I'll pay."

She pulled her sword partially from her sheath and cut the bandages off the role. The delyn sword was in good condition, an elvish set of words embedded into the blade. Felicity put the sword back. She tossed the role into her left hand and secured the arm with her dominant right. After this, she took and step back. Her hand instinctually fell over her weapon's pommel as she asked, "What did you need help with?"
    Last edited by Flamebird; 12-11-2017 at 09:04 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.